9. You are in my thoughts, always...

When I looked into your eyes, I have seen the mirror of my own soul...

Just listen to the song, I sing for you... The lyrics explains you clearly, what I wish to convey to you...

You are always in my first thought,  when I wake up... Before I sleep too, I'm thinking of you and dreaming about you... I couldn't have a count of my thinkings about you, as you are the only one, I am thinking of...

💠💠💠💠💠💠

A new morning begins with lots of hopes and Lots of dreams to pursue..
The blissful morning rays evokes the beautiful feelings and confidence to face the world, accept the challenges and win the battle with ease...

Purab is feeling extremely happy... He is way too chirpy and is quite joyful and whistling, with a bright smile in his face... His happiness is beyond it's peak and it's the first time, he is enthusiastically getting ready to go to office...

Dadi sees Purab's happiness, after a long time and that too with a genuine smile in his face....  Purab is always in a gloomy and sad mood and he usually gets ready without any interest to go to office...  Today, everything has changed upside down...

Abhi, on the other hand, is blushing and dreaming about his daring prag/ Fuggy... Her daring acts... Her brave attitude.. Her breath taking smile....
Her intoxicating smell... Her touches.. Her mesmerising eyes, which stole his heart is coming again and again, before his eyes...

He too is chirpily getting ready to go to the college and he planned how to attack Arjun and make him to spit out the truth.... In the meantime, Dadi calls Purab and Abhi to come and have their breakfast...

Dadi: What's it's Purab beta??? You didn't tell me till now, where you two went yesterday... I'm so happy, as I'm seeing you smiling and looking happy, after a long time...

 I'm so happy, as I'm seeing you smiling and looking happy, after a long time

Purab blushes uncontrollably and didn't know how to say to Dadi about Disha... He couldn't find any words, as he is the one, who argued with Dadi, the previous day and said that he is not interested in marriage and all..

Purab quickly stuffs his mouth with food.... He started to cough heavily, to divert Dadi's attention... Dadi scolds him and patted his back and gave him water to drink... Purab felt relieved, as Dadi has forgotten the matter...

But Abhi understands quite well about the reasons behind Purab's acts... He with a naughty smirk, eyes at Purab and a teasing smile creeps up in his face....

Abhi: Dadi... You should have asked me, where we have went yesterday... It's too bad, as you are asking Purab Bhai alone, who is hell adamant to show his acting talents to you....