26. Finding Me - The Real Rockstar

Many people have stepped in and out of my life... But you are the one, who left a footprint in my heart...

You are a vitamin to my hopeful soul and a much needed food to strengthen my confidence...

Anything is possible for me and success is not at all far away from me, as I have a wonderful and supportive people around me....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Abhi's heart felt contented that his love is supporting him in all means... His wholeself is rejoicing in happiness that he has got the best girl, his Fuggy as his love of life, who is not only daring and bold, but also an understanding and loveable soul....

 His wholeself is rejoicing in happiness that he has got the best girl, his Fuggy as his love of life, who is not only daring and bold, but also an understanding and loveable soul

The wonderful moments, he has spent with his Fuggy is like a dream come true for Abhi... Never he expected that he would share a beautiful, soulful, passionate and much needed kiss with his Fuggy, which has strengthened his confidence a lot....

With  a wide smile in his face, Abhi stepped inside his house happily... Dadi along with the newly weds Purab and Disha were worriedly sitting in the living room, as Abhi has left from there abruptly, after the engagement.... But they were quite relieved on seeing Abhi, who is whistling and twirling happily...

Seeing the glow and blush in Abhi's face, they didn't questioned him much about his disappearance... They came to a fake conclusion that Abhi and Pragya have went out to spent some alone time, saying some weird reasons...

When Purab and Disha teased Abhi with Pragya, he is shocked to hell.... But Abhi couldn't say that their imaginations are not at all true... However he kept quiet, as Abhi didn't want them to feel sad at all....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Abhi badly wishes to go and meet his friend Pragya, who is his true supporter and he wants to pour out what's in his heart... However, he didn't wish to trouble her at this odd hour and he is not in a mood to talk to her in his mobile too, as he is so concerned about her feelings...

On the other hand, Pragya is smiling widely and is admiring herself, standing in front of the mirror... She is blushing on seeing her swollen lips and the unexpected love bite in her neck, which Abhi has given to her....

Pragya caress it gently and giggles so happily, as she had a chance to see the romantic hero in Abhi, for the first time... As she is exhausted and tired, she moves to the bed with a blushy smile in her face and dreams about their happy lives....

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

The next day begins brightly, which is going to be the first step of Abhi towards his dream career.... Quite early in the morning,  Abhi got a call from Ram Arora... He informs Abhi that they are having an important meeting and discussions regarding Abhi's concert and launching of his new album too....

With much excitement and tension, Abhi got ready... He got blessings from his Dadi and moves along with Purab and Disha, who also joined him, as they were also being called by Ram... They are so overwhelmed when they stepped inside the classy and stylishly designed music studio , which is named as Abhigya Music Beats...