Awaken

Darkness.  I am shrouded in darkness.  This does not bother me though.  This is my domain.  A large red eye appears before me.  I tilted my head in acknowledgment.  The eye simply bliinked at me.

"Come Ryuu, we must finish our training."  I suddenly spoke.  The eye, Ryuu's eye, blinked and suddenly I could see all of the large dragon.

"Mistress, you will be waking up soon, am I correct?"

I nodded.  "Yes, I can feel my lifeforce coming back to me rather quickly.  I will be ready for any trips Orochimaru has up his sleeve."

Ryuu nodded and we began our training.  Basically our training was him trying to kill me and me trying to survive his attacks.  Eventually Ryuu's claw hit me in the chest.  Unlike all the other times I have been hit by a dragon, the wound instantly began to heal.  Yes!

Ryuu stopped and watched the wound heal before our eyes.

"You are done, Mistress.  You are now immune to dragon attacks."

Suddenly the darkness of my mind began to receed.  I was waking up.  I grinned at Ryuu who grinned back in a dragon-like way, all fangs and stuff.  

My eyes suddenly snapped open and shadows began to swarm around the room I've been kept in.  Two and a half years.  I've been asleep for two and a half years.  I instantly let my senses wander the building.

There weren't any strong chakra forces nearby.  Damn!  I wanted to kick Orochimaru's ass!  I knew I was in one of his hideouts and its plain to see he didn't expect me to wake up so soon.  Well, if I can't kill Orochimaru I might as well settle for his minions.

I summoned Yin and Yang.  They were overjoyed to see me of course.  After a small reunion I gave them an order.

"Kill everyone here.  Leave only the innocent alive."  I walked through the halls hearing screams every now and then.  A sadistic smile crossed my face as the scent of blood filled the air. 

This was a wonderful way to wake up.  Soon Yin and Yang joined me.  Their muzzles were still bloody.  I exited the hideout and began my trek to Konoha.  About an hour into our hike, I sensed two strong chakra signatures.  I was in the desert.  I followed the signatures until I saw two people on a large clay bird.  This isn't what made me mad.  What made me mad was that they were carrying the unconcious body of my son's host, Gaara I think his name was.

I sent Yin and Yang to follow them.  It was two days later when they returned saying that leaf nin had engaged them.  I appeared in front of Kakashi and caught a clay bomb before it hit him.

"Okami!  You're alive?!?!?!?!?"

I smiled at him and replied, "Yeah.  I just woke up actually.  Baeing aslep for two and a half years isn't fun."

He gapped at me.  I through the bomb at the blond on the clay bird just as he shouted, "Katsu!"

Hahaha, he blew up.  Yes, I am very sadistic.  Especially when I first wake up.  Looks like I'm helping in this battle.