she chuckles and inhales the air, "you do love to cut people off don't you?" she asked, receives a shrug from him "well, if you insist so much. guess I don't have any option"

"cool" his face lights up with a big smile. he then points at her phone in her hand, gaining 'what' from her "it's easier for me to contact you if I need to cancel our lunch"

"right" she hesitates to give her phone and her eyes met his. "I'm a good person, you can trust me" jimin said with his genuine smile. eunseo gives her and watches jimin does his thing. he presses his contact number and calls his own phone, "I will save it as choi eunseo" he said excitedly as he shows his phone that has her number on his phone screen.

jimin ends the call and passes back her phone to her, "and I'll save yours as the guy that spilled his drink on my belongings" she laughs. "that's long, a heart emoji is enough, i think" jimin said, more precisely, he's joking of course.

"jimin sounds good isn't it?" eunseo said and laughs making him to laugh along "we're done here. so I'll take my leave, for real now" she keeps her phone in her jeans pocket and looks at him.

"you can go now" he smiles "I'll call you if anything happens"

///

"um, eunseo"

eunseo startles as she places her hand on her chest before turning her head over her right shoulder. next to her is jungkook that has been her seatmate for weeks already but they never talk. she hums in response.

"can I use your pencil for a second? or do you have a spare of them? I forgot to bring mine" jungkook points at her mechanical pencil next her paperwork. she wanders her eyes to her pencil, thinking hard if she wants to lend him one or not.

"I- you can take this. I have extra pencils" eunseo finally said as she takes out her another mechanical pencil and places it on his table. the guy has a huge grin on his face. he lifts the pencil up, "thank you so much. I owe you"

"you're welcome" she smiles as she watches jungkook doing his work. as she busy observing his drawing, her phone vibrated on the table. she draws her attention to her phone and few messages pop up on her screen.

park jimin:
our lunch is still up
meet me at the entrance

she lifts up her phone and unlocks it before giving him a reply.

choi eunseo:
sure :)
I'll be there in 15
I'm almost done with my work

she then puts back her phone on the table and continue her work. erase the line here and she's done with her work. she keeps all her stationery in her pencil case before keeping it in her bag. eunseo closes her sketchbook and put it in her arms before hopping down from the stool and walks out from the class.

jungkook on the other hand is blank as he doesn't know what to do. her pencil is still in his hand. he only watches her small figure escapes the class while blinking rapidly.

///

"just order anything you want. it's on me" jimin reminds eunseo once again that he's buying the meal. she smiles and looks at the menu and also at the prices, "jimin, aren't these too expensive. I mean, you bought me coffee this morning and you want to buy me lunch. I'm the one that should pay you ba-"