When There's A Break In

(Bruh XD I would have say Saitama is like me but when someone else does it I have Genos's reaction XD)
Saitama
"S-Saitama..." You shook Saitama's shoulder while whispering at him after you sat up in bed after hearing a door lock shut. You and Saitama both were at your apartment. "Hm?" "I think someone's in here." Saitama sat up and rubbed his eyes when you clicked on the lamp's light next to you, giving a light swallow. "It's probably Ge-." After hearing the sound of a grunt, as if someone hit the coffee table with their shin. You switched off the lamp when Saitama made his way to the door while scratching his butt. You whimpered when they're was silence, holding the bread plushy Saitama gave you. You flinched when Saitama turned on the room right, holding a unfamiliar man by the ear and up off the ground as he squirmed. "Call the cops or. Wait..I am a hero. Heh, looks like you helped up my rating!" You gave an eye roll, after Saitama checked him and you checked around the house to see nothing missing. Saitama took him to the police station, you ended up falling asleep back in bed with the front door and even your bedroom door locked, causing Saitama to give a grunt each time when trying to be let in but having to remove the door from the hinges only to fix it back each time. He pulled you close, kissing your head as he felt you tightened his grip around him. "Awe man. I didn't tell that guy who I was. Ehh. I'll find him. Lure him maybe?" "Sht."
Genos
Your eyes fluttered open soon after hearing what sounded like footsteps walk across the tile floor of your kitchen. Genos was beside you, holding you close to him and still asleep, causing you to slightly groan and get out of bed. "I swear if that's Saitama." You cracked open the door, giving parted lips and shutting it after seeing an unfamiliar man. "What's the matter?" You looked at Genos then sped walk back to him, holding his arm tightly as he looked confused. "There's someone in the kitchen." "Are you sure?" "Yes Genos." After whispering screaming at him, he got out of bed and went into the main part of the apartment. You gasped when hearing glass be thrown, slowly making the way to the doorway. "W-what are you going to do with him?" Genos had the man in one hand and holding the door edge in the other. "He didn't steal anything. I was going to release him as a warning. But if finding a mugshot of his for stealing. I'll have no other choice but to handle him myself." Genos tossed the guy down the stairs, then watched him run out of the building and across the street through the window as you did the same. "I'll clean up the mess." "Should of made him do so." "You want it done right? I'll handle the task myself."
Mumen Rider
You gave a small smirk as you held onto Mumen's arm, the two of you walking up the stairs to your apartment room. "H-. What is it?" Mumen seen your eyes slightly widened as he gave a confused look towards you. "I-I shut that door before coming down here..." Mumen looked at the door, it was slightly open, he then looked at you, making you release his arm. "I'll go check okay? It probably clicked open." You bit the corner of your lip when Mumen went inside, slowly backing down the stairway. You then yelped when a man ran out of the room and down the stairs, shoving you as well. "Are you alright?" You gave a nod when Mumen rushed beside you, helping you up as well. "That bastard." "W-where was he?" "Just in the storage compartment of the kitchen." You gave a nod, making Rider cup your cheek and lift up your chin with a smile. "I told you." "I know, I know. I'm sorry."
Zombieman
"This why I need axes too..." A little less than ten minutes before you mumbled that into Zombieman's chest, you were in the kitchen washing dishing. Zombieman went down stairs to get the mail from your slot number after you asked him about three times. You gave a light sigh, drying off your hands on your shirt while staring at a roll of paper towels. "Don't ask why I did use a paper towel Z-." After hearing the door click shut, you turned with smile only for it to fade not seeing Zombieman. Instead it was a young male who had his hand in his pocket. "Easy there. Not gonna hurt cha. Just ne-." Zombieman opened up the door only to see him standing there, then swung a punch to the guy. "Who was that?" "I-I don't know! He just barged in here." The guy stood up groaning, then pulled out a knife, only for Zombieman to grab his wrist and twist his arm back before holding down with his foot. "Tch...seems you and I will have to find you a pair." Zombieman kissed the side of your head, then grabbed the guy by the ankle, pulling him to the doorway without a problem. "I'll be back. Just taking the trash out." "Oh, ZM. That's cold."
Metal Bat
"Over and over I fall for y-." You paused after hearing the front door click shut, you gave a confused look when doing so and paused your music that was playing faintly. Metal Bat was supposed to be back till around eleven, it was eight. Your room door was shut for you were changing, but when you cracked it open, you quickly shut it with a gasp. You then grabbed your cell and dialed Metal Bat when sitting in the closet. "Babe, there's someone in the apartment. Come quick, now. Hurry." You hung up the phone, whining a bit as you heard the stranger digging through drawers in the kitchen.  Five minutes later, you reached for the closest door handle, about to open it before the door swung open, causing you to yelp and kick. "(Y/n). Ah. It's just me." You gave parted lips when Metal Bat fell onto his knees while holding his area. "Oh. I'm sorry. Where is he?!" Metal Bat pulled you close to him with one hand, smirking as you looked around the room. "I knocked him out. But honestly. You could of handle him yourself." You gave a small giggle, kissing his cheek as he groaned a bit. "I'm sorry. Now please get that guy out of here. And make sure he didn't take anything." "Babe..you're asking too much...from a guy you just...kicked in the crotch!"
Blue Fire
"We should one of those locks that you clamp shut." Blue Fire paused in position when pulling the bedspread back, giving a confused look towards your direction, which you were in the living room. "Why's that?" You blushed but continued to walk towards your side of the bed when watching Blue Fire strip from his robe, exposing his bare and toned chest when going to the closet. "I don't feel as safe with the lock on the door no-." Both your and his head shot backwards after hearing the door being clicked shut, making you gasp but give a 'told you so' expression. "Wait here." You gave a nod, but when Blue Fire stepped into the living room, his eyes narrowed seeing someone leave the apartment. "What is it?" He gave a light sigh, going to the door while checking the counters of the kitchen to see nothing misplaced or gone. "Lock shifted." You watched Blue Fire relock the door, then look at you to see you smirking. "Fine. We'll go get one tomorrow." Another light sigh escaped from his lips when not telling you someone broke in.
Stinger
"Ow! Stinger!" You gave narrowed eyes towards Stinger after he yanked a few strands of your hair when you were brushing it. Stinger chuckled as he was pulling up his sweat pants for he and you finished a shower together not to long ago. He was about to speak before both you and him turned your heads towards the living room after hearing glass shatter. All the lights were off in the house except for the bathroom, but you quickly turned that light off when Stinger told you so, grabbing his staff as he left the room. You gave a light swallow, going to the bed, grabbing and holding a pillow close to you. "Stinger?" You walked into the dark living room, only to see the front door wide open, then over at the window that was shattered, making you place your hands to your lips before you helped when Stinger step inside from outside. "W-what happened?" "A break in. I tried to chase him down. Nothing was stolen so it's okay." You gave a shaking breath with a simple nod as Stinger pulled you close by your shoulder. "It's okay. I'll clean up the glass okay?" "Okays. Goodnight."
Sweet Mask
"Yes?" You peeked outside of the cracked door of Sweet Mask's apartment while he was down stairs, in the lobby talking with his manager who stopped by the complex. "It's Amai there?" You gave a head shake to the unfamiliar man, he looked down with a grin then pushed open the door. "You must be his girlfriend then." You gasped when hearing a gun being cocked back, you took multiple steps back as he made his way around the room. "Hope you don't mind if I barrow some things." As he dug through the desk drawer in the living room, you picked up a flower vase that was on the counter and threw it at the back of his head, causing him to turn around. "Amai!" You bumped into Amai when running down the stairs, he held you close and gave narrowed eyes at robber standing in the doorway. You yelped when seeing Amai fight the guy, you were amazed by his ability but soon after the guy was tossed down the stairwell unconscious, you were back in Amai's grip. "What did I say about talking to strangers?" "....shut up."
Sonic
You slept through the sound of the front door being kicked open. But while you were asleep, a burglar walked around the house, aiming a gun around when making his way into the kitchen. You bedroom door was shut, making him curious and walking towards it. "Nice of you to stop by." The guy gasped, aiming his gun towards Sonic, whom was standing on the pour has before vanishing. You sat up in bed soon after hearing a yelp, making you pull the sheets close to you and turn on the lamp that was on Sonic's side of the bed. "Sonic? Is that you?" You were about to get out of bed before you gasped when Sonic opened the bedroom door, giving you an eyebrow raise with a small smirk. "Stubbed my toe." You smiled, laying back down when watching Sonic strip into only his pants. "Sleep good?" "Hm? Yes, why?" Sonic pulled you close, kissing the side of your head with a smirk when thinking of the roof top he teleported the robber at. "Nothing."
Flashy Flash
You pulled back with a smile soon after a short make out with Flashy. The two of you were in your bedroom, him sitting on the edge of then bed with his arms around you a you stood in front of him. "I love you." Flash smirked, about to speak before the two of you turned your heads back after hearing a phone vibrate on the counter top in the kitchen. "Stay here." You gave a confused look, you knew your and Flash's phones were in the room. Just when flashed opened the door, he caught a wrist that belonged to a stranger that was roaming the house. You gasped, scooting back towards the bathroom once Flashy kicked the guy backwards, he even looked at you before shutting the door to the bedroom. "Flash?" After hearing police sirens, you opened up the door only to see Flashy holding the guy's wrist, whom was unconscious on the ground. "I'll be back." You ended up watching Flashy drag the guy down the stairs in silence, then gave a light sigh. "Okay then."
Garou
You sat up with a faint gasp after hearing a pound against the wall, you figured it was your neighbor but once you seen Garou wasn't in bed and the bathroom door was open and light was off, you gave a concerned expression. "Garou?" When you stepped into the living room, your lips parted seeing Garou hold up a stranger by the neck and against the wall. "Garou?!" "Just go back to bed. This bastard broke in." You gave a gulp, backing away until you closed the bedroom door. You grabbed your phone, about to call the cops before you remember Garou is a criminal. You hid behind a pillow back against the bed, after minutes of silence, you gasped when the door opened, throwing the pillow only to hit Garou. "Sorry.." "Tch, imma go lay him by the dumpster." "You killed him?!" "No, just knocked him out." You gave nod, Garou handed the pillow back to you when kissing the side of your head. "Love you." "Love you too..you kill him.." "I didn't! Want me to bring hi-." "No!"

(Soooo sorry for slow updates! More to come soon! Hoped you enjoyed this.)