When He Gives You A Piggy Back Ride

(Look at all those random derps in his apartment XD Bet Genos getting triggered from the mess he got to clean up later XD Boros though. Sonic? You reading ballet? I'm sorry but I can roast this damn picture forever. I can't be the only one come onXD)
Saitama
"Hey. Get up. You gotta evacuate the area." You gave a small groan as you rolled onto your side, Saitama poked your cheek next instead of your shoulder. "Why?" "Cause last time. I had a monster punch my wall." Apparently the city was infested with monsters and Saitama wanted to take you back to your apartment, which was on the other side of the city. You sat up with yawn, Saitama already had your clothes in a bag, you were wearing his white and red 'Oppai' hoodie with shorts underneath. "Carry me." Saitama gave a small sigh then turned and crouched down, letting you crawl onto his back, holding him tightly as he made his was down staircase, you falling back asleep on him. "You're lazy." "You love me." "I do. Don't drool on me." "Too late."
Genos
You gave a small groan as you and Genos, along with Saitama, walked back to the apartment from the supermarket. "Genos, can you carry me?" Genos stopped walking and gave you a confused look, along with Saitama, whom was holding groceries bags. "We're not that far." Genos then gave a small smile with a nod, and stuck out his arms as if he was going to carry you bridal style, but instead, when you ran up to him you jumped on his back and held him tightly. "Thank you." Genos walked with you, holding you up as you gave a small laugh, kissing his cheek, making him blush lightly before it faded when he glanced at you. "Are you in pain?" "No. She's just lazy." "Actually I'm on my time." "Genos.." "Master! Remember?!"
Mumen Rider
Unfortunately for you and Mumen, the day the two of you don't take his bike to go grocery shopping, it starts to rain. You gave a small laugh as you held Rider's hand while the other tried to cover your head with the magazine, Mumen chuckled too but gave a small gasp when you almost slipped but luckily he caught you. "Here." He crouched down and looked at you, giving you a thumbs up, making you smile and get into his back, and instead holding the magazine over you, you held it over Mumen to keep his glasses from getting sprinkled more. You gave him a kiss on the cheek as he held onto you, giving a small smile. "Seems we should of." "Don't say it."
Zombieman
You gave a small sigh, your phone was dead and it was dark out, you were in the city, halfway to your apartment, thinking of ZM and how he must be acting, you then gave a small yelp after bumping into someone, but when you looked up, you gave a small smile towards him as he gave you narrowed eyes slightly. "Here. Get on." You did so, you gotten onto his back after he crouched down with his axes gripped in his hand, and when you dud, he started to walk with a small and deep sigh. "ZM." "Hm?" You hugged onto Zombieman tightly, pressing your forehead against the back of his as he held you up more with a grunt. "I'm sorry." You smiled a bit after feeling your hand getting pecked softly then rubbed with his thump as he smirked. "It's fine. I'm glad you're okay. And you're getting a ride. Be happy." "I'll always be with you."
Metal Bat
After coming back from the market, you and Metal Bat encountered a beehive that formed under a street lap, making people try to walk or run around it."Let's give those bastards what's coming to them." You gave a small smile then took his bat with a confused look after handed it to you then crouched down glancing at you with a smirk of his own. You got into his back, he then lifted you up with the same expression, holding on to you, but when you swung, you knocked down the nest at least feets away from the two of you. "Good job babe no-." You and Metal Bat both gave widened eyes after seeing bees fly out of it, making him start to back up before he darted off you holding onto them tightly with a giggle as he chuckled. "Good hit, but bad idea!"
Blue Fire
"Her foot is asleep Blue Fire. Just give her a few minutes." You gave a small smile towards Blue Fire as you sat in the lounge, the two of you were going to go back to your apartment after he spoke with Bang but came back to see you napping but woke you up just for you to gasp and hold your foot. "How long will that be?" You were about to speak as Silver Fang chuckled, about to do the same before Blue Fire took your hand, pulling you up as you gave a small whimper. "Get on." You did so, you got into his back, he lifted you up and held you tightly as you did the same to him, your grandfather smirking with a head shake seeing Blue Fire carrying you out of the Organization. "Heh, Blue Fire..you sure do love her."
Stinger
You gave a small gasp after Stinger tapped you on the butt with his staff when you were in bed sleeping still, for he was already up but still shirtless. "You ready to go yet?" You gave narrowed eyes then glanced up and down him. "You're not ready either!" You rubbed your butt for it throbbed, he chuckled and kissed your head, making a gesture to leave the room soon after, but you kept the same expression then got into his back. He grinned and held you up as you held onto him, pecking his cheek as you tried to reach for the staff, him walking around still. "Give it. You stung me with it." He smirked then fell back onto the bed after walking back into the room with you, making you give a small sigh with a few chuckles when the two of you relaxed. "I love you." "I love you too." You stroked his hair as he shit his eyes, leaning on you more. "That hurt though." "Heh. Sorry."
Sweet Mask
You gave a small grown as you stepped out of Amai's apartment, along with Sweet Mask himself, he two of you watching a crowd of people rush by. Each time you tried to go with the rushing people to a hero scene, you kept getting violently bumped into. "You alright?" You gave a nod towards Amai he placed a hand on your shoulder and pulled you back to giving slight narrowed eyes. "Here." He pulled you back into the lobby then crouched down,making you give a confused look when he looked at you with a small smile. "Get on. You're going to miss it your opportunity." You smiled as well then hopped onto his back, he then started to walk down the street with you latched to him, him holding you up as he pecked your hand. "Isn't this fun?" "Thank you." "Anything for you."
Sonic
Sonic gave a glance towards you after hearing your stomach growl, making you give sealed lips with a small laugh. "Don't worry, we're almost home Sonic. I can make it." Sonic knew you were referring to not teleporting, he was holding your hand but you stopped walking, making him give you a confused look. "Turn around." "Why?" "Just do it." Sonic gave a groan and did so with crossed arms and narrowed eyes, you another then jumped onto his back, making him give widened eyes. "Carry me." He gave another groan then a head shake as he held onto you. "You to be a pest you know that?" You gave a small giggle and tightened your grip on him more, kissing his cheek as he gave an eye roll. "Just to you."
Flashy Flash
"If you want them. You gotta come and get them." You gave narrowed eyes with a small groan seeing Tornado fly off with your shoes after she took them,  you had socks on, but walking across the headquarters floor with them was like ice skating for the first time. "Tornado!" She laughed then flew past Flashy when he turned the corner with narrowed eyes and no expression, but when he looked at you, he gave a calm smile with eyes shut and a head shake. "Come on." You smiled with light pink cheeks before getting onto his back after he crouched down in front of you, you gave a small gulp and held onto him tightly as he started to walk with you, giving the same grip on you for he was about to run to catch up with her. "They call me flash for a reason Tornado."
Garou
Garou gave a small groan as he sat up in bed, he heard police cars outside and gave a small smirk seeing on how there was trouble nearby. You were laying next to him, but before he could get out of bed, you grabbed his wrist with the groan. "Don't start. It's my day off." "Come on. I'm the bad guy." You sat up as well after releasing him he then stood up and popped his back before he can make his way out of the room you crawled over and got onto his back hugging him tightly. "Don't." You kissed his ear, he then gave a small smirk and an eye roll as he hold you closer but continued to walk, but towards the bathroom. "Fine. You're taking a shower with me then." "Fine."

(Hope you enjoy this more to come soon sorry for slow updates and if some are iffy.)