💥Chapter 3: Laser Tag Death Match💥

Start from the beginning

"Your game is ready, please split up into your respective teams, grab your gear, and have fun." A guy said addressing them.

"Game on." Aries smiles.

The Teams lazer colors were as so;

Fire; Red

Air; White

Earth; Green

Water; Blue

Simple.

The Arena was set up as so;

"You have 5 minutes to plan your strategy

"You have 5 minutes to plan your strategy. Once my count down gets down to 10 seconds prepare for battle!" A guy said over the speaker.

"I say, one of us should stay back while the other two split up and shoot as many people as they can." Aries suggests to his fellow fire signs, Sagittarius and Leo.

"I'll stay back." Leo volunteered.

Sagittarius and Aries looked at eachother then shrugged. "Okay, our strategy is done."

"4 minutes left."

"Let's show'em that fire elementalist are the best." Sagittarius said extending a fist in front of her. Aries joined bumping his fist against Sagittarius. Leo looked back and forth before the two signs in thought.

"Come on... Leo..." Sagittarius pouts.

Leo rolls her eyes and smiles, "Fine." She said joining her fist as well.

"Okay, whisper Fire Elementalist on 3. 1..." Aries began.

"2..." Sagittarius continued.

"3!" Leo finished.

Over in the Earth Base...

"Staying here the whole game is not a bad idea." Taurus says to Capricorn and Virgo, "But it's not a good idea either. What if people spot us, they can shoot all 3 of us and boom, instant loss."

Virgo and Capricorn nodded in understanding.

"So what if two people travel out together and shoot people as much as you can while one person stays here?" Capricorn suggests.

"I like that idea." Virgo nodded.

"I actually do too. I'll stay here then." Taurus says.

"And Virgo and I will travel together." Capricorn said wrapping his arm around her. Virgo was in relief that it was a bit dark in here so Capricorn couldn't see the blush creeping up on her face.

"3 minutes left."

"These punks are going down." Taurus smiles.

Over in the Air Base...

"I have a feeling everyones going to play it on the safe side." Gemini says to Libra and Aquarius.

"What do you mean by that?" Libra asks.