chapter 5 | the month of april

" She did what ?! "

Shayne yelled at the four members in front of him. Mostly towards Keith.

" You can't be mad at only him though! Alexis was involved in it too! " He argued back. " You let them do it! "

So, for those confused, I'll tell you what you need know.

Back in April, Alexis and Noah's engagement wasn't going too well. I mean, we all know about that. They were never the perfect couple due to their past, but it all seemed to be a happy ending for them.

Until the day that her and Noah got the call that it had been a year of their 'Vegas' wedding. They thought since everything was already going down hill with the miscarriage and all, they might as well part ways.

And they did just that.

That night AFTER they broke up, Alexis found herself in a bar. How did she get in? No one knows.

Who did she find there?

It was the man she once called cute when she first met him and he took it to heart.

" So, you mean to tell me, she left Noah and then she went with him to go back to Noah, right before she came to me? " Shayne was speechless.

" It was an honest mistake! They didn't know. He even told me he regretted it. " Flitz argues as he knew the situation from his friend's point of view.

" So does she! That's why they pretend like it never happened. " Keith completed the answer for Alexis' point of view.

Noah needed Keith's help because he didn't know how to tell her about it. They only took a break but he felt like he was cheating. That's why he went to Keith for help. But Keith didn't know how to help, so he went to Flitz.

" How does Noah feel about this? " Shayne asked. " He doesn't care because he did the same thing to her. " Anthony, Ian & Shayne scoffed at Keith's answer. " Unbelievable. "

" But she truly loves you. " Flitz chimed on the conversation. " Don't give me any of that bullshit. " Shayne was beyond pissed.

" She lied to me. She came to my house after their breakup, telling me things that I thought were true. " He kicked the garbage bin that was beside him, in anger.

" It happened once! It was nothing. You're making too big a deal out of this! " Keith fought. " If Wes was here, he would tell you it was nothing. " Flitz said.

That man Alexis saw at the bar was none other than Smosh Games' member, Wes.

You're probably wondering 'wtf that didn't happen in the last book?' Haha, it did. I just never got back to that part.

She sat at the bar, lonely and already drunk off her emotions when Wes saw her from across the room.

But we'll get back to that in another chapter.

" You know what? Remember when Noah said to Lexi she was the office slut? " He looked towards them and they nodded their head, remembering that awful BBQ party.

" I'm starting to believe it. All she has to do now is sleep with Keith and Sohinki and she would have banged all the Smosh boys. " Shayne let out a sigh.

" Shayne, " Anthony warned, getting out of his chair with his hands balled up into fists. It was still his baby sister after all. " I don't care, do it. It's just true at this point. "

And with that, Shayne went on with his way.

" Geez, that was heavy. " Ian let out the breath he had been holding in. He didn't want to comment on the situation because now he felt bad that Shayne was in a mood. I mean, it was his idea after all.

" He'll get over it. " Keith said, " I don't think so. "

" I mean, it's not like he hasn't been through something like this before. " Flitz made everyone realized that indeed, Shayne was with Alexis while their marriage.

" He actually hates her, now. He won't go back after that. " Ian said, explaining the facts. " It's Shayne. He loved her too much to give up. "

" He gave up on her since the day at the hospital. " Ian said, as he remebered the teary eyed Shayne in the car drive to work, that same day.

Guess we're back in a new love scandal.

" Everything okay? " Mari asked Shayne as he saw him storm out of Ian's office.

" Did you know? " He asked, turning quickly to face her. It scared her a bit. " Know about what? "

" Alexis and Wes sleeping together. " He said, turning back to walk towards the studios. " They what? "

" Huh, you're their best friend and she didn't even tell you. You know they told Keith about it and Flitz? " She walked a bit quicker to be right beside him during the talk.

" You know, I really thought she loved me. But I feel like she's using all of us to get some dick and to gain popularity from the videos. " Shayne spoke from his head but not his heart.

" Woah, calm down there. She truly love- don't. " He stopped her from talking. " Oh come on! Shayne, you literally slept with other girls to get over her too. "

" At least it wasn't her friend! Or her fucking co-worker! " Shayne exclaimed. " You're making too big a deal of this! " Mari exclaimed back at him.

" Okay, " He stopped suddenly, " if it's not a big deal then why didn't she ever go for another guy from her school? Why does she always seem to come back to one of the Smosh boys? " Shayne asked.

She looked a little taken back. She started to think about the boys' Alexis dated. Oh my god. She never did date someone else, beside's a Smosh boy.

" How are you not mad that they hid this from you? " Shayne asked, but Mari stayed in her gasped position. She actually couldn't believe this new information.

" Whatever, I have a scene to shoot. " And with that, he went back to his studios.

" Wes!! " She yelled, a bit in anger, in the hallways and she literally dashed back towards the Smosh Games' studios.

This wasn't going to end well.

(WHAT A PLOT TWIST THIS IS. Even I'm shocked at myself. Anyways loves, I wanted to interact with you guys more than just here so if you guys have twitter, leave them below! I'm wanna follow you and I want to befriend more Smosh fans 💓)