::TWENTY THREE:: 'One Year Ago'

Idk this chapter might not make sense.

But...

Enjoy.

×Summer

::Luna::
::ONE YEAR AGO::

Feeling myself getting slightly dizzy from the lack of air in my lungs as I ran through the forest running away from the place I once called home.

"YOU'LL REGRET THIS!" I heard him yell as he chased me.

I fell down scraping my knees at the impact but that didn't stop me I got up and kept going.

I ran and hid behind a tree to catch my breathe.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!" I heard him yell maybe about ten feet away.

I need to get out of here and fast, I can't let him catch me.

I held my breathe as I heard him step closer to where I was. If I move he'll for sure see me. But it's worth a risk, I broke into a sprint dodging branches and fallen trees trying to get far away.

The burning sensation in my lungs and calfs begging me to stop but I ignored them and kept pushing myself.

When I reached the end of the forest and was back on the streets, I didn't stop running I kept going until I bumped into someone.

I looked up to see Zayn.

"You're Zayn Malik?" I asked out of breathe, he nodded looking confused.

I kept looking back to see if he was anywhere close.

"Can you help me? Look I'll explain everything but I need help. If I don't disappear, everyone I love will be murdered and I can't have that." He looked even more confused.

"Please! I'm just trying to protect Harry and everyone that's important to me." I said as tears fell from my eyes.

"Harry? As in Styles?" He asked I nodded.

I looked back and saw him, "can you help me?" I asked with hope.

He just nodded and we walked away.

Going through alleys and finally making it back to the hotel room he was staying at.

Hopefully this made some sense.

Idk...

No Qotd.

Stay Strong 💋

Lobe You My Little Pandicorns 🐼

∞Summer