::EIGHT:: Wait...Who?

Pov chapter.

Enjoy.

×Summer

::Harry::

"Harry you need to stop. Don't you think this hurts us as well?" Liam said looking at me with sympathy, "it does mate. It hurts to see you like this. It hurts to think that Luna one of my best friends is gone, but she wouldn't want you to be moping around."

He's right, I never thought about what they felt.

All I thought was about my pain and feelings but never theirs. He's also right about Luna, she'd want me to be happy and my old self.

But, what would I be without her? It's to late though, she's gone and she's never coming back.

"Harry, Liam is right. You need to stop this. It'll just hurt you more than what you're already hurting." Niall joined the conversation.

"It's been a year lad. I think it's finally time." Louis said also joining the conversation.

I looked at them, 'I know it's been a year. I know she's gone, but it hurts.' I thought to myself.

I let out a sigh, "I guess." I said barley above a whisper.

"You guess? Harry, we miss her too, but we also miss you." Louis said sitting beside me and patting my back.

"Y'all wanna know something crazy?" Niall suddenly said after a few minutes of silence looking at his phone.

We all looked at him, "well spit out Ni." Louis rushed him.

"Zayn was there." He held up his phone of a picture of when Luna's coffin was being lowered, and clearly in the background there he was, standing there.

"Wait... Zayn?" Liam asked shocked.

"Clearly. Can't you see him right there?" Louis said shoving the phone to Liam's face.

"Yes Lou I see, but why was he there?" He said shoving the phone away.

Why was Zayn there? Did he knew Luna?

So many question, yet no answers.

QOTD: Who's last day of school is today?

Stay Strong 💋

Love You My Little Pandicorns 🐼

∞Summer