::TWENTY TWO:: 'Is It Time?'

Who else is bored or tired? It's really early here.

So good morning or goodnight.

Pov Chapter.

Enjoy.

×Summer

::Harry::

I looked at Niall who hasn't set his phone down for the past two hours.

It's honestly very suspicious but then again everything seems to be like that.

Like my text messages being received to Luna's phone, the girl I saw that looked like Luna, finding Niall at Luna's gravestone.

'Why would Niall be there?' I thought to myself, They don't visit her as often as I do? So why was Niall there? Does it have to do with Luna?

"Harry mate." Louis was waving his hand in front of my face, snapping me out off my thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"You zoned out." Niall said looking at his phone once again. 'Who is he texting?'

"Niall who are you texting?" Liam asked almost as if reading my mind.

He looked up, like a deer caught in headlights, "N-no one." He stutterd and walked away.

"He's acting weird." Louis mumbled.

"Yeah." I mumbled.

"We're going out. Wanna join?" Liam asked looking at me.

"I'm good. I want to stay."

I heard him and Louis sigh but they nodded anyway.

"Well be back later." Liam said as the three of them walked out the house.

I just nodded.

All these questions, all these texts, everything somehow involves Luna, but why?

She's gone, and never coming back.

So why do I keep hurting myself?

Is it finally time to let go? To move on? To forget her? To forget her smile? Her laugh? Just... Her?

Is it time?

QOTD: What do you think... Is it time?

Stay Strong 💋

Love You My Little Pandicorns 🐼

∞Summer