::PREVIOUS 1, 2 & 3::

Previously on Texting Harry Styles.
※※※※

Before reading this read the first three stories.

※※※※

(Two weeks later)

Luna: Hey.

Luna: You're maybe not even reading these.😞

Luna: You haven't the last two weeks.😞

Luna: So I guess you're busy.

Luna: Or just ignoring me.😟

Luna: I'm sorry.

Luna: I don't know what I did, but I'm sorry.

Luna: So I'm guessing you got bored of talking to me. Right?

Luna: Figured.

Luna: So.

Luna: Harry Styles this is the last text you'll receive from me.☺

Luna: Goodbye forever. ≈Luna

Previously on Texting Harry Styles 2.
※※※※

Harry: Luna are you okay now?

Luna: Yeah. And guess what!

Harry: What?

Luna: Open your door.

Harry: What?

∽∽∽∽

Harry

I looked down at my phone in confusion and got up to go open the door.

There in front of me was the short girl with blonde hair, and crystal blue eyes, the girl I fell in love with.

I immediately enveloped her in my arms and spun her around.

"You're here. Why are you here?"

"Can't a girl vist?"

"Yes but no."

"Liam convinced me to come since my dad."

"How did Liam know?"

"I think you know."

I laughed, "my bad."

She gave me a smile that made her dimples show.

"Guess what." I whispered getting closer to her.

"What?" She asked looking up at me.

"I love you too." I said pressing my lips to her soft pink ones.

Previously on Texting Harry Styles 3
※※※※

Before the funeral.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Harry was getting ready with a look of sadness on his face. His eyes red and puffy due to him crying himself to sleep every night.

The boys were just waiting on him, they had frowns upon them, their happy and goofy selfs leaving when Luna left.

All their eyes were dull and full of confusion, anger, sadness.

On the way to the cemetery none of the boys said a word.

At the funeral

.
.
.
.
.
.

Harry and the boys sat at the front with Luna's family members.

Luna's mom went up to say her speech on how amazing Luna was but she couldn't finish it as she started crying.

Her brother and Step-father as well. Her friend Linda.

Some relatives, her grandparents said, 'she wasn't supposed to leave us this young. Not before us.'

.
.
.
.
.
.
Harry

It was my turn to go up and give a speech on Luna.

"H-hi I'm Harry. I was Luna's boyfriend. She was and will always be my love, she was sassy and always trying to pull a prank or something silly." I stopped letting out a small laugh, "We met via text, when she accidentally texted my number instead of Linda's to tell her that her brother Oscar had a crush on her." I stopped and let out a sigh, " I still remember her laugh, her voice, the way her eyes would sparkle with curiosity when something intrigued her, the way she would blush and hide her face when I called her beautiful, the way she would get emotional during a movie or those commercials to rescue a animal. I'll always remember the way her nose would crinkle when she laughed, the way her perfume smelled. This are some of the many things that I'll always remember about her. Thank you." I finished and walked back to my seat with the boys letting tears fall down my eyes.

Luna's coffin being buried.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I can't watch" I told the guys as we all stood here outside, in the pouring rain as they lowered her into the ground.

"I'm sorry honey." Mrs. Peters said as she came up to me and offered a hug, I hugged her back.

"She was a great person, thank you for giving her life and thank you for giving me the opportunity to have her in my life." I told her.

She gave me a small smile and a nod.

I walked to the boys and we made our way to the car.

"We'll be okay." I mumbled to myself, "we'll be okay."

※※※※