::EIGHTEEN:: 'Mystery Person'

Pov Chapter.

Advanced apology for short chapter.

Enjoy.

×Summer

::Niall::

"I'll be back guys I'm... Going out for a walk." I said unsure if that convinced them.

"Sure I'll come with." Louis said getting up from the couch, "I need to talk to you."

I let out a sigh but nodded anyway. I was on my way to meet the mystery person but that'll have to wait.

"So what'd you want to talk 'bout?" I asked.

"Harry. He's been... I don't know Ni I'm worried." Louis said

"Mate I'm sure he's going to be okay." I told him trying to reassure him.

"I guess." He said looking down at his phone, "I'll see you back at home. Apparently Liam wants to talk to me." I nodded and watched him walk away.

This is it. Time to go meet this mystery person.

::Skip A Little To When He's There::

I walked through the gates, I'm kind of scared to be honest.

I got to Luna's gravestone, "Hey Luna the loony moon. It's been a while." I said laughing slightly at her old nickname.

"We've all missed you...especially Harry...he's been...I don't know, we're all worried about him." I looked down.

I didn't speak for what seemed like hours but in reality it was only minutes, I felt a hand on my shoulder that startled me.

I slowly turned around to see...

Is this a cliffhanger???

QOTD: What's your favorite song at the moment?

Mines...Hurt Like We Did by FO&O

Stay Strong 💋

Love You My Little Pandicorns 🐼

∞Summer