Chapter Twenty Four

"Dani?" Hayes said. He looked into my eyes with anger. I've never seen him like this. He stormed out of the elevator and ran off.

"Shawn, I got to go. Sorry," I said and followed Hayes. Shawn didn't seem ok with it but I left anyway. Hayes was in front of me.

"HAYES! WAIT!" I yelled. He turned his shoulder and looked at me. His eyes were red and he kept walking. I ran up to him until we were next to each other.

"Why are you mad?" I asked. He stopped walking for once and turned to me.

"Why am I mad? IM FUCKING PISSED BECAUSE THE GIRL I LIKE IS GOING AROUND KISSING ONE OF MY FRIENDS!"

"NOW, YOU LIKE ME?! JUST THE OTHER DAY YOU WERE ALL UP ON EMILEE!" He was taken back by me actually fighting back.

"WELL, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT FELT TO SEE YOU GUYS KISSING, WERE YOU JUST USING ME TO GET TO SHAWN?!"

"I would never use you like that, why would you even think that?" I said in a serious tone. Hayes was about to speak when I cut him off.

"I'm done with you. I thought having you as a friend was going to be fun but all you do is make me sad and stressed. " I walked off back to where I left Shawn.

"FINE, BE A LONER SEE IF I CARE!" he yelled at me as I was walking. I turned around and flipped him off.

"Fuck you Hayes ." I said and turned back around. I don't need him. He was being a dick anyway. Use him, Use him for what? He has nothing I want anyway.

I saw Shawn sitting on one of the benches next to the elevator.

"Is Hayes ok?"

"He'll get over it." I said , I don't even care anymore. He didn't care about my feelings when he was with Emilee so why should I?

"Dani , I should go check up on him. It's my fault." I looked up at him and sighed in defeat. He's Hayes' friend and that's the right thing to do.

"ok, I'll go to my room if you need me. " We walked off to different directions.

When I got to my room no one was there, I decided to start packing. When I was done I went on to Twitter for a while.

Hayes Grier @HayesGrier : Don't know who you can trust now a days.

I rolled my eyes , Why is he such a girl? I didn't make this much of a deal when him and Emilee started dating.

Dani Garcia @DanielleG : I don't even regret it.

After about a few seconds I was getting a lot of mentions. My phone was going crazy and everything had to do with Hayes.

Magcon boys <3 @Shawnbaeee : Is this about Hayes?

Nash Please @2grierstogoplease : Can you just leave Hayes alone?

Matts Ass @twerkitmatt : Can we just be happy that Emilee and Hayes broke up?

There were many more but those ones caught my attention. I also was getting many followers. I got off Twitter after 30 minutes and went to check my messages. I had 4 unread messages.

From Tyler  - FILL ME IN! WHO'S EMILEE

To Tyler  - Hayes' ex . It only lasted 2 days

Next text was from my mom.

From Mama - you're coming home tomorrow yay! I miss you .

To Mama  - yay! I miss you too

I sent it to her and opened my next from Nash

From Nash - What did you do to Hayes?

To Nash - What do you mean?

I didn't mean to hurt Hayes. I didn't want him to be mad at me but he chose to. I didn't do anything. I hurt him but he hurt me too.

and last text was from Matthew.

From Matthew - Can we Talk?

To Matthew - yea, I'm in my room.

I locked my phone and laid down to rest a little. Tomorrow I'm going on a plane ride with Hayes, Nash, and Camryn. Hayes is mad at me and I think that Nash is too. Camryn and I haven't talked in a while. I could really use her help.

I sent it and then Heard a knock on the door. I got off the bed and looked through the peephole, it was Matt. I opened the door and smiled at him.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked and he walked in.

"Are you ok? Lots of things have been happening and I need to take care of you." he said and put his hand in his hair.

"I'm fine," I know I'm fine. I know that without Hayes I will still be happy. I still have Tyler, and I'll make more friends sooner or later. But, Hayes already has his group and I don't even know if Tyler is going to stay with me, so actually I'm fine for now.

"I hope so, Hayes is really pissed though,"

"He shouldn't be . He doesn't see that when him and Emilee were dating that it hurt me and I kissed Shawn and no-- "

"YOU KISSED SHAWN!?!" Matt yelled, his face was in shock. He looked lost.

"When?" he asked. Matt laid on my bed and got comfortable.

"Earlier today, in front of the elevator. Hayes saw and that's why he's pissed. I thought you knew that."

"I thought you guys were fighting over something you said. YOU AND SHAWN KISSED!!?"

"Yes Matt we went through this already do you have to tell everyone?" I asked covering his mouth so he wouldn't yell again. He licked my hand and I quickly pulled away.

"NASTY!" he started laughing and then I started laughing. I was laughing so hard that a snort came out .

"MATT, STOP I CAN'T BREATHE!" I yelled, my stomach hurt and Matt kept laughing, it's like his laughing was contagious.

"Ok, ok I'm done," he breathed out and my laughing started to die down.

"Promise me whatever happens between Hayes and I that we'll still be friends. " I said this because I can't imagine losing Matt, I trust him with everything.

"Promise," he said and brought out his pinky and so did I. I couldn't help but smile and wrap them together.

(A/N: Who do you ship? Shawni ? hani? or danthew? )