Chapter Fifteen

Tyler's POV

It is now Monday and I'm walking Dani to her 3rd period class. She told me all about how Hayes left her when she asked if they were a couple, and she told me about texting Lauren. Honestly I thought Hayes loved Dani. He did everything for her and now it's so awkward with all of us together .

"Bye Tyler ! see you in fifth period. " Dani than waved and walked into her home ec class. I was now walking to my math class. I was about to turn the corner when I heard Hayes talking.

"Lauren why can't you just leave me alone. I don't like you I'm sorry but there's not a nice way to say it."

"If I can't have you then nobody can. " I rolled my eyes, why does this girl think everything is about her. Like c'mon try to share for once. I don't understand why Lauren is so pressed on Hayes. All he does is ignore her. I would too she can be so annoying. Plus what does she mean 'nobody' can have him? It's obvious that Hayes and Dani are the 'it' couple.

"Leave Dani alone!" Hayes snapped . I then walked into the hallway that they were in and Hayes was pressed against a locker and Lauren was all over him. Hayes looked uncomfortable and I couldnt help but laugh.

They both turned there heads and stared at me. Hayes pushed off Lauren and walked up to me.

"It's not what it looks like." Hayes said . I nodded, knowing exactly what it was.

"Yea , I understand but I don't know if Dani will."

"Why do you guys care so much about Dani?!" Lauren said obviously pissed no one was paying attention to her.

Dani's POV

I was about to turn the corner for the bathroom when I heard a familiar voice.

"I care so much about Dani because she is nice. She's the prettiest girl I know inside and out. She cares about everyone and isn't selfish like you. Dani is an amazing person. Better than you could ever be," I recognized the voice. It was Hayes. I peered over to see he was coming this way. I turned around super fast trying to find a place to but it was too late.

"Dani?" Hayes asked. Soon Tyler and Lauren Came out of the hallway he was just in .

"Yes?" I said and tried to act causal .

"Did you hear all that?" Tyler asked .

"All what?" I lied . I didn't want to make things awkward so I'll just talk about it with Hayes later, Or never. Hayes let out a big breath and gave me a little hug.

"Well bye , I got to go to class," he waved off and walked away.

"Me too!" Tyler said and left Lauren and I alone .

"So.... How's life?" I asked trying to be polite. I don't want drama, and defiantly not against Lauren.

"You better not try anything with Hayes he's mine. and if you do I'll make your life a living nightmare," she said through her teeth. She then did a fake giggle and flipped her hair.

I'm never going to bathroom during class ever again.