2DL, Searching, Idea, 2DA, Fights, Abuse, Now, Forced, Saved, Ministry

Start from the beginning

"You will marry me, or I will kill Charlie, and make you watch."

My eyes welled with tears and I shook my head.

"No."

"You have no choice, choose me and he lives, or choose him and he dies, I'll be back in two days to get your answer."

With that he threw me down and when he opened the door I looked up and knew exactly where I was. I was at the burrow, in the garage Ron must've fixed it up and put a spell to keep his family out, that or he petrified them and hasn't set them free. Either way I know I'm screwed, I just hope that Charlie stays away, the last thing I want is for him to get hurt. Although at this point I have no choice, if I want Charlie safe, then I have to put that ring on, I have to become a Weasely with the wrong one.

"I have to marry Ronald Billius Weasely."

*Now*

I was woken up today by the door to the garage opening and Ron standing there. He sighed, throwing a black dress and a pair of black pumps on the bed. I looked at him with sad eyes that held small tears just begging to spill, I blinked them away before standing up.

"Ron, don't make me do this."

"I'll kill him if you don't"

I sighed looking away as he closed the door and I pulled on the dress. It fit me well and had sheer sleeves with a cut up to my thigh. I pulled on my pumps brushing my hair with my fingers and letting out a shaky breath of air. When the door opened again Ron pulled me out by my wrist and made me walk down the aisle. I looked around and saw all of the Weasleys and their wives or at least Fleur and Mrs. Weasely, I looked in the back and saw Ginny. I knew then that Charlie and Harry were still searching and that there was still time for them to show up and stop this. Ron pulled out the ring and before he could place it on my finger there was a pop and the Weasely clan came to life. I smiled with tears in my eyes as I saw Charlie and Harry standing at the end of the aisle, Charlie was holding my wand. He threw it to me and I pointed it at Ron slowly walking to Charlie never letting my eyes leave Ron. I petrified Ron before turning and running into Charlie's arms. He spun me around hugging me close before pulling away and connecting his lips to mine. I smiled, tangling my fingers in his shoulder length red hair that I had missed so much. When we pulled away he leaned his forehead against mine.

"I thought I lost you."

I sighed pulling away.

"You almost did, he was forcing me to put on a ring that would've connected him and I, he was forcing me to bind with him. If you wouldn't have showed up when you did, I would be a Weasely but it would be the wrong one. He told me that if I didn't choose him, and that if you tried to save me he'd kill you. I love you so much I would rather be with him than lose you forever."

"I'm so sorry."

I shook my head.

"This isn't your fault."

"Yes it is, if I would've just moved, or something this would've never happened."

I sighed, taking his face in my hands making him look at me.

"Hey, you were in shock, it's alright, I'm safe, I'm with you, I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere, I love you."

He wrapped his arms around me pulling me into a hug, I'll never forget this day. The day that I was almost forced to be with someone I never had feelings for. The day that I almost lost Charlie forever, the day that I almost lost every piece of me, the day I end one of my best friends. I pulled away from Charlie grabbing my wand and looking at Molly.

"Molly, I have to do this."

She sighed nodding her head.

"I know, I'm so sorry Hermione."

"As am I."

I went over to Ron levitating him to the portkey with the whole Weasely clan behind me. I apperated us to the ministry and turned Ron to them telling them everything that happened. They put Ron in Azkaban and while the Weasleys were sad they understood why and knew that it was for the best. After that Harry, Ginny, Charlie, and I went back to Hogwarts. When we got back to Hogwarts I explained to Minerva what happened and luckily she understood. Charlie and I went back to our chambers, I sighed, taking a long relaxing shower before going to bed. Charlie soon joined me wrapping his arms around my waist holding me close before kissing my neck.

"I love you Hermione."

I smiled rolling over and cuddling into his chest.

"I love you too Charlie."

With that he and I fell asleep in eachother arms, and it was the first real sleep that I had gotten in what feels like forever.