Work, Charlies Move, Visitors

*Hermiones POV*

I woke up today feeling well rested, I sighed getting out of bed and going to my bathroom taking a quick shower washing my hair and shaving my legs before getting out. I wrapped a towel around my head to help my hair dry and one around my body. I went to my closet pulling out a black t-shirt, with dark wash ripped jeans, I set it on my bed with my leather jacket, and my boots on the floor. I sighed, taking the towel off my head and using my hands and towel to dry it a bit more. I was about to go back to the bathroom and blow dry my hair when there was a knock on my door, I sighed, opening it to see Charlie standing there. He was about to say something until he looked at me, his eyes raked up and down my body before I snapped my fingers getting his attention. I smirked at him shaking my head, while he looked away, I cleared my throat getting his attention once more.

"Did you need something Charlie?"

"Um, I just wanted to make sure you were up."

My smile disappeared and I nodded my head.

"Oh, are you alright?"

He sighed nodding his head and I looked at him, he was wearing a black button up shirt, the top three buttons undone, with a pair of black jeans, and his usual steel toe boots. His hair was tied back in a low ponytail resting at the base of his neck, his bright blue eyes meeting mine.

"Yeah, I'm alright."

"If you're sure, I'll be out in a bit alright?"

He nodded his head and walked away while I went and blow-dried my hair before doing my make-up skipping the eye-shadow. I pulled On my clothes before meeting Charlie in the living room pulling on my wand sheath as he pulled on his jacket. We walked out of the apartment with our brooms in hand starting our trip to the Dragon reservation and starting my first day.

*Charlies POV*

I woke up this morning really early for some odd reason, I laid out my clothes before taking a shower. When that was done I got out drying off before pulling my hair back in a low ponytail and getting dressed. I set my leather jacket on the couch and pulled on my boots before walking down the hall to Hermiones room. I knocked on the door and waited for her to open it, but when she did I had forgotten everything that I had wanted to say. Hermione stood there in nothing more than a towel, her hair was wet and in waves and curls, it was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. She and I talked about nothing, absolutely nothing, she was trying to make sure that I was okay, but honestly I didn't really know the answer. I told her yes, but at the same time the answer was no, because in that moment I wanted nothing more than to call into work and stay home making love to her. However I knew that that was out of the question, I let her go and get ready. When she came back She was wearing a pair of tight jeans with holes in them, a black t-shirt, with her leather jackets and knee high lace boots. Her make-up was light skipping her dark eye-shadow, as I looked at her clothes once more it was then that I saw something under her shirt around her belly button. I walked towards her and lifted her shirt to see a belly piercing. It was a simple silver belly ring, she smacked my hand and pulled her shirt down, zipping her leather jacket.

"Get a good enough look?"

I chuckled, shaking my head.

"When did you get that?"

She laughed a bit, shaking her head.

"I got it right after Fred and I got together, Fred went with me and I had never seen him turn so green in my whole life. When it was done I lifted my shirt and let him see it, he shook his head. It wasn't until it was fully healed and I got to put in one of my cuter ones that he started liking it. I'll never forget the look on his face when I told him that I wanted one, and that he was coming with me, it was the funniest thing ever."