A New Home, House Elf, Early Christmas Surprise, Happy but Feeling Bad

*Hermiones POV*

Sirius and I arrived at Grimmauld place late last night and headed straight to bed, although he did have enough time to tell me welcome to my new home. I guess that means that when summer comes he wants me to move into his home with him. To be honest I couldn't be happier and can't wait to start my life with him, I looked over at him, a small smile coming to my face. I placed my hand on his bare chest pulling myself up a bit placing a soft kiss to his lips. I pulled away and watched as his bright stormy gray eyes opened and a smile came to his face. He rolled over hovering above me before connecting his lips to mine, I smiled into the kiss as he pulled away looking into my eyes.

"I think we should get up luv, I have a few early Christmas things I want to give you."

I sighed, shaking my head.

"Sirius, I didn't get you anything, I didn't think we were doing gifts this year."

"It's alright, you just being here is a gift enough for me, however I love you and while you say you don't need things I say that every woman deserves a certain thing. So let's get up, start our morning things, get dressed, then we'll have breakfast, and just relax alright?"

"Alright, but I still don't like it, I feel bad, I mean I should've gotten you something."

He shook his head.

"Hermione, I promise it's alright, I'm just happy that you agreed to come and be with me for Christmas. Please don't feel bad, I love you, and the only gift I need this year is the gift of being with you."

I smiled nodding my head leaning up, giving him a quick kiss, I pulled away and he smiled before getting out of bed. I sighed doing the same only deciding to go through my bag pulling out a pair of black leggings with knee high brown boots and a dark greenish blue off the shoulder sweater. I walked to the bathroom walking in as Sirius walked out. I brushed my teeth and put my hair up in a comfortable messy braided bun. I sighed pulling on my clothes before my boots and opened the door walking downstairs to see Sirius sitting in the kitchen with a cup of coffee. I walked over pouring myself a cup only to have Sirius come up next to me and set a black square velvet box in front of me. I looked at him giving him a confused look before looking back at the box, I slid it over to him shaking my head.

"Sirius, I love you, however I can't, I'm not that kinda girl. I didn't come here to get gifts, I came here to be with you. I just want to spend time with you, be with you that's it, I love you and that's all there is to it. If you want to give me something, make it simple, save that for something special alright?"

"What's so wrong with the idea of me wanting to spoil you on a holiday?"

"It's not about you spoiling me, it has nothing to do with that. It has everything to do with the fact that I'm not with you because of the things that you could give me. I didn't come here so you could give me gifts, I came here because I love you and I want to spend my holiday with you. I know what's in that box, and things like that are usually given to someone for anniversary. That's a special date, perfect for things like that, not this, I love you, you're everything to me. However I don't want money, or even gifts, I just want to be with you. I just want you to love me, I don't need money, or fancy things, I just need you."

He smiled nodding his head before taking my hand in his.

"Alright, I love you."

I smiled.

"And I love you."

"Will you do one thing for me?"

"Of course, what is it?"

"Close your eyes."

I looked at him before letting out a sigh and closing my eyes. I soon felt a light feather like touch on my neck. That feeling though was soon replaced by light kisses being placed from my neck to my bare shoulder. I sighed, opening my eyes and looking down to see a beautiful silver diamond necklace. I shook my head as I looked at him letting out a small sigh, I looked at the now opened back velvet box to see a pair of matching earrings.

"Sirius, we literally just got done talking about this not even two seconds ago."

"I know, but are you really going to give me a gift back after you've already worn a piece of the set?"

I sighed, shaking my head, letting a small smile come to my face.

"No, and thank you, it really is a beautiful set."

"You deserve the best, I love you Hermione, and you have my love however sometimes words and actions don't always show it the best. The next piece of jewelry you get will be a big one, I love you, I did this to show you how much I love you."

I smiled standing on my tip toes giving him a small kiss before pulling away.

"Thank you, I know I may have seemed ungrateful in the beginning and I'm sorry for that, but I do love the set. It's beautiful thank you, however next time you want to give me a gift, make it us laying in bed all day, makes my life so much more comfortable."

He chuckled a bit shaking his head wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me into his chest. I smiled leaning up connecting my lips to his, I felt him smile against my lips before pulling away.

"So, what do you say to you putting on your earrings? As well as us eating before goin back upstairs and laying down spending the rest of our night in bed?"

I smiled nodding my head before looking at the earrings and closing the box.

"What do you say to me saving the earrings for Christmas Eve with the Weaselys? While we eat and then go upstairs Spending the rest of our night in bed?"

He chucked nodding his head.

"Alright, sounds perfect to me."

I smiled while Sirius started cutting up some fruit. I gave him a confused look before taking the box upstairs and setting it on the dresser. I sighed looking at the room before turning around to see Sirius setting down the plate of fruit. He stood up straight giving me a confused look, he walked towards me placing his hands on my waist.

"Now what's wrong?"

I shook my head.

"Nothing, I'm fine."

"Now I know you're full of shit, what's wrong Hermione?"

I sighed, shaking my head.

"Are we really going to be able to make this my home? I mean I love it here and I'm comfortable, but I don't even have a place for my things. Is this really going to be our home, or is it just going to stay your home with me living here?"

He sighed.

"Hermione I'll do whatever it takes to make this house feel more like a home to you. I promise that before this break is over you'll have a place for your things. I'll do anything for you Hermione, you just need to talk to me, I can't fix things if you don't talk to me."

I sighed nodding my head,

"I know, it's just hard sometimes because I don't want this to be like all the others. I don't' want to have to spell everything out for you. I want you to do these thing on your own. I want to know that I mean enough to at least gain a shelf without having to say something."

"I know, I get it, I'll fix this, I'll give you more than a shelf, I'll give you a dresser, and half the closet. We'll get this figured out, I just want you to be happy however I'm not a mind reader, you're going to have to talk to me luv."

I smiled nodding my head.

"I know, and I'll try, however if you really wanted to you could be a mind reader."

"Yeah, but I'd never betray your trust like that, those are your thoughts, they're private."

I shook my head.

"Well from now on you have my permission."

"I won't use it."

I smiled.

"I know, now I think it's time that we let the heavy stuff go and just be us."

"I think that's a wonderful idea."

I smiled and he took my hand, we walked over to the bed and sat there eating our fruit just talking and having fun. We stayed like that all night just talking and relaxing not wanting to move. When we got tired I changed my clothes, pulling on Sirius' shirt that I basically stole before crawling back into bed. Sirius soon joined me wrapping his arms around my waist holding me close as I cuddled into his chest and we fell into a peaceful sleep loving every minute of being together.