8 Years Later, Graduation, Epilogue

*Hermiones POV*

It's been eight years since my children entered Hogwarts, their houses, and created a new home for themselves in Hogwarts. Today my children are graduating, so much has happened over the years, including a lot of old adventures of mine entering my childrens lives. However, that's a completely different story, today isn't about my childrens past, it's about their future. Today they leave Hogwarts, and while they'll be returning as apprentices in the upcoming school year. My girls are each taking up one apprenticeship, Helana is going for charms, while Bree is working towards potions. Bennett is going to be my apprentice with transfiguration as well as Hagrid and Lunas' that means if he isn't with me he'll be with them in the forbidden forest. My children have grown so much, and I couldn't be more proud of them than I was the day they were born, the day they were sorted, and today is another proud day on my list. Sirius and I were woken up today by two Slytherin girls jumping on the bed and Gryffindor boy standing against the door frame shaking his head.

"Are you two ever going to grow up."

The two giggling girls stopped and looked at him shaking their heads.

"What's wrong baby bro, scared to have a little childish fun?"

"Oh yeah because jumping on our parents is so much fun."

I chuckled, shaking my head.

"You used to love jumping on us in the morning."

"Yeah, and if I remember correctly dad always got hurt and scared the piss out of me, now are you going to get so we can get ready or are you just going to lay there all day?"

The girls looked at him shaking their heads sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Geeze Benny, when did you become such a stiff?"

"I'm not a stiff, I'm just not all girly about this anymore, I grew up. You two should try it, it's a wonder you two have boyfriends."

They gave him a pissed off look before standing from the bed, Lana walked towards him a bit.

"And it's amazing that you got a girlfriend with how stiff you've become over the years."

He smirked, shaking his head.

"I'm not stiff, I just don't act like I'm twelve anymore."

She scoffed, shaking her head.

"Yeah, unless you're around her and your friends."

I sighed.

"Alright you two that's enough, girls your brother's right, and Ben your sister is also right, it's okay to have fun and act like a kid once in a while."

They both sighed and I got out of bed.

"Now, let's get ready girls go get dressed, and Ben I suggest you do the same, remember house colors."

They sighed nodding their heads, Bree kissed my cheek and jumped off the bed running to Ben jumping on his back. He chuckled, shaking his head he grabbed the back of her knees before spinning around, she kissed his cheek.

"I love you baby brother."

He laughed, shaking his head.

"Baby brother? We're the same age."

"No, I was born before you, that makes you my baby brother."

He shook his head.

"Alright, you want me to carry you all the way to Slytherin house, or do you just want me to drop you in the hall?"