2DL, Searching, Idea, 2DA, Fights, Abuse, Now, Forced, Saved, Ministry

*Charlies POV*

It's been two days since Hermione was taken from me in the forest. I haven't slept a single second, all I've been doing is searching. However I'm starting to think that it's time to start looking in the most obvious of places. Home, the shell cottage, and the shrieking shack, I just hope I have the right idea. I sighed standing from my spot on the floor and going to take a shower hopefully clearing my mind for the day that I have ahead of me. I have to find her, I know that for a fact, I just hope that she's alright. I don't know what Ron's capable of but if it's anything like what he did during the war then we have a lot to worry about. I got out of the shower wrapping a towel around my waist grabbing my clothes for the day and getting dressed. I pulled on my dark wash skinny jeans, with my button up gray shirt, and black boots. I pulled on my leather jacket before grabbing my wand sheath. I sighed looking in the mirror before shaking my head and walking to Harry and Ginnys chambers. When I got there I knocked on the door and it flew open to reveal Harry dressed and ready to go with his wand sheathed to his hip. He gave me a small sad smile before walking out into the hall with me, I looked at the door and he shook his head.

"She's not coming, she's not feeling too well and I told her that she wasn't coming, she's quite mad at me but she'll get over it."

I nodded my head and we started our walk out of the school.

"So where to today Charlie?"

I sighed.

"Well we've tried all of the places that we didn't think he would take her because it's too obvious but now I think that's exactly where we have to go. We'll start with the shrieking shack, then the burrow, and lastly the shell cottage. Maybe we'll find her, if not I don't know where else he could've or even would've taken her."

"I know Charlie, but we'll find her, if I know anything about Hermione it's that she doesn't give up without a fight, she'll find a way to tell us something, I just know it."

"I hope so Harry, I really miss her, and I can't believe I let this happen."

He sighed, shaking his head.

"Don't beat yourself up, I'm sure we'll find her, now let's go, I don't feel like being in the shack for too long."

I sighed and we walked to the shack hoping to find Hermione.

*Hermiones POV(2 Days Ago)*

I've been laying on this bed petrified for what feels like hours. I sighed when the petrification was removed and I could actually move my stiff muscles. I sat up reaching for my wand but felt that it was gone, I sighed shaking my head.

"I'm surprised you even tried."

I sighed looking across the room.

"I'm surprised you're this dumb, what do you want Ron?"

He stood from his seat across the room walking towards me.

"I want what I've always wanted, you."

"You can't have me, I belong to Charlie."

He just laughed, shaking his head.

"You always belong to someone, Krum, Fred, Charlie, but now you're mine. All it takes is a ring, and we'll be bound together forever."

"I'll never put that ring on, in case you forgot, the woman has to put the ring on willingly. Not forced, or under a spell or curse, this'll never work and you know it."

The next thing I knew I felt a sharp sting on my cheek, I looked in his hand and saw a knife, he took my face in his hand bringing it to his.