➳ Bonus Chapter #10

Taken back in the days of Moony's half-smile phase

She always wanted to be a Princess, and the nickname sort of stuck, even when the nickname Moony joined the equation and became the only name she wanted to be addressed as.

[When asked who her favourite Princess was, Cara would always proudly proclaim 'Princess Moony Brooks', with a grin and a ruffle of her sister's head].

[Ollie would insist that both of his sisters were Queens, whereas he was a King, because all the boys he knew claimed their sisters to be lesser, when he thought that they were all equal].

Daphne did not take this photo, and that she remembered quite clearly. In fact, it was Cara who took the photo, after commandeering Daphne's beloved camera to take photos of her own. A lot of the photos taken that day were of Oliver, Moony, and Daphne, because Cara wanted to remember their smiles on this day.

Moony wanted to take a picture on her own, because Ollie kept on ruining her other ones.

[After Oliver died, Cara always found herself sitting with the photo album, flicking through the pages upon pages of photos taken on this exact day; photos with Ollie smiling, his arm rested on Moony's head as she tried to hold in a laugh while pretending to pout].

[This is part of the reason Daphne made a copy of the album to give to both of her girls, so they could have one in their own homes.]

---

why did i kill off oliver brooks

he would have been a bomb ass character

i'm sad