➳ 31

TEEN WOLF REUNION.

Earlier this evening at San Diego Comic Con, a panel for MTV's Teen Wolf took place, despite the show having ended over three years ago. No one questioned the panel, believing it to be just a way for fans to ask questions that have been left unanswered after the show ended, and to brainstorm over where the characters are now (like Liam Dunbar, Mason Hewitt, and Hayden Romero, for example, as well as the main pack that left for their separate universities at the end of the final season).

However, it turns out that those questions won't be answered by the cast, but rather, through a brand new season of Teen Wolf. An exclusive, twenty-second trailer was shown at the panel, prompting Dylan O'Brien's wife, Cara O'Brien, to squeal loudly from backstage, to which O'Brien said, "It's been hard keeping it a secret from her."

Mrs. O'Brien wasn't the only one shocked by the news. A large portion of the panel's audience left the room gobsmacked, in tears, or chattering wildly to their friends about what to expect from the new season, as Scott McCall rallies the pack to defend Beacon Hills against a new, unknown threat.

"It's been in the cards for a while," said Jeff Davis after the trailer ended, "We've been discussing a possible reunion episode after the show ended. We thought it'd be an hour, tops, but somehow it expanded into another, twelve-episode season."

Are you excited for the new season of Teen Wolf? I sure am!

RELATED ARTICLES:

What to expect in the new season of Teen Wolf.

Who will be returning to the new season of Teen Wolf?

The cutest kids at SDCC this year!

---

i'm sorry, i had to.