I Went To.....

5/31/2017

The prom with my crush!!!

Ok, let me begin at the beginning. After we had our church gym night, (which is the first Wednesday of every month), my crush, (I'll name him Benjamin) ask me if I'd like to attend his schools prom with him!

I haven't really express this much online, but I've always wanted to go to the prom. I've always wanted to go to a prom with the guy of my dreams, but I don't have a boyfriend.... Yet. I'm not really a dress up kinda gal, but I do adore the dresses that girls wear whenever they go to the prom. But the fact that I was homeschooled made me realize that I'd never go to the prom.......

Unless I was invited to go to one.

I ask my mom if I could go to the prom with Benjamin, to which she said I could. So a few weeks later, (and after I got my gorgeous purple dress), on May 26th, I went to the prom with my crush. I was kinda expecting it to be like Lady and the Beast.....

It was NOT like Lady and the Beast.

Even though the prom wasn't exactly as I had imagined it, I still enjoyed myself. Benjamin and I looked fabulous, and we had a great time hanging out with each other. The entire event was truly a blessing from God; I told God that I longed to go to a prom, and he answered my prayers.

I'm sorry if the picture is bad, but here is the dress I wore:

Simple, elegant and not to showy! Just the way I like it, (cause I'm super modest)

Simple, elegant and not to showy! Just the way I like it, (cause I'm super modest). And here is the corsage that Benjamin gave me:

And if your reading this right now, Benjamin, I really appreciate that you ask me out of every girl you probably know to go to the prom with you

And if your reading this right now, Benjamin, I really appreciate that you ask me out of every girl you probably know to go to the prom with you. Truly, it means the world to me and I can't thank you enough. 😊

What do you guys think? Have you gone to your prom yet, (if you can go to a prom)? Let me know down below!!!! Thanks guys and God bless!