🔪HOODIE🔪

REQUESTED BY: _balorsqueen

How you meet:
"We should go in those creepy woods for Halloween," your best friend, Mariah, suggested. "You can. I'm not," you protested backing out. "Why?! It's gonna be fun!" She pouted. "I want to go trick-or-treating and not creep myself out for the rest of my life."

5 minutes later

"Why am I here?" You mumbled walking between the tall, dark, and scary trees in the woods cladded in your costume. "To get a good scare," Mariah shrugged. You heard ruffling in the trees. "What the hell was that?" You questioned on alert. "Here it comes," she squealed quietly. Then, feet hit the ground of the woods. You hid behind the tree. "Who was that?" Mariah whispered asked. "I dunno," you whispered back scared for you life.

Then as you two were peaking around the trees to see anything, you never noticed that he was behind you the whole time. Both of you turned around and saw him. A male, you presumed, wearing a yellow hoodie, a black mask with a red sad face on it, dark blue jeans, and black boots stood there calmly with a knife in his hand.. Mariah ran, she grabbed your hand, but he held you back with a strong grip.

When he looked at you, or at least you thought he was, he didn't do anything, but keep his grip on your arm, but it wasn't harsh, but tight. You looked up at him in his red masked eyes and it felt like all of the dark trees, insects, leaves, grass, the whole scenery was gone and it was just you and him alone.

Mariah, being the best friend she is, kicked him as hard as she could in his thigh causing him to fall and let go of you. She grabbed your hand and ran whilst dragging you behind her as your feet didn't move as fast as they could. You looked back at Hoodie and felt disappointed. You felt something you haven't felt for a while. You haven't felt it in so long that you forgot what it was. You looked back as you saw Hoodie stand there looking at your direction.

1st "I love you":
On a dark night inside of the Creepypasta Mansion, there laid you bundled up in a (favorite color) comforter with Brian, who had his arm around you as you laid on his chest and his other arm hooked around his pillow while you slept. He looked down at you in your peaceful state and smiled. Brian kissed you head and whispered, "I love you." And you heard him and replied, "I love you, too, Brian."

Location of your 1st date:
Cheesecake Factory

1st Date Outfit:

His Best Friend:Masky & Ticci Toby

His Best Friend:
Masky & Ticci Toby

Your Best Friend:
Nurse Ann

His Enemy:
Zalgo

Your Enemy:
Zalgo

Your Nickname:
Smiley

His Nickname:
Hood

Your Weapon:
Pistol

Your CP Sibling:
Jeff The Killer

Your B-Day Present:
A hoodie

His B-Day Present:
A new mask

Start something new:
You should sell hotdogs, because you already know how to make a wiener stand

🍋LEMON🍋:
You was sitting on the bed reading when someone came and massaged your shoulders. You started to relax when you felt kisses on your neck. You threw your head back and as his hand slides down your shirt. A moan escapes your lips as he grips your breasts. You gasped at his action. Then he puts the book down and takes your shirt off. You turn around to him and pull his mask off. Then you shot the light with your pistol.

Then you took your pants off slowly as he gets a boner. The more you slowly take your clothes off, the more it turns him on. You were fully undressed and this made him grab you and pin you down. He took his pants and boxers off. He laid on top of you and slowly thrusted into you as you slowly adapted to his size. You fully adapted to him. "Go faster" you said. He went faster while holding the headboard. "Oh Brian," you moaned. "LOUDER!" He screamed. "BRIAN! FUCK ME PLEASE!" You yelled. Then he went even faster.

*CRACK* Y'all just heard the headboard break. "Oo-oops" he smiled. "Oh well. You're still not done" you whispered. Then he went back to doing what he was doing. After a while, you felting it coming. "Brian . . . Aah . . . Let me . . ." You moaned. "G-Go ahead" he said. You exploded as he did the same. Then he lay beside you. You snuggle against him and fall asleep with the blanket.

Why he didn't kill you:
You smiled a lot and he has a frown on his mask and if he could change that, he would.

Your Power:
Lightning

Your Age:
19

Song That Represents You:
Only Girl (In The World) by Rihanna