16: 🍋LEMON🍋

{A/N: These are definitely gonna be cringy. Hey! Maybe that's why it's called a lemon)

Slenderman:
"Slendy?! Where are you?" You asked to no one in particular walking all around the mansion. "Dammit Slendy! Where did you fucking go?!" You shouted looking for your slender-man. Haha. "Check in the woods," Masky replied eating some cheesecake at the table. "Ok. Thanks, Tim." You smiled going in the woods. "Yeah, no problem," he spoke eating a piece of his dessert.

You went outside and called out his name a few times. You walked for a bit when you caught a glimpse of a paper on a nearby tree and smiled. You walked up to it and saw an arrow written in a black marker pointing to the right you turned your head to that direction and after a few arrow papers, you found your towering faceless specimen of a boyfriend between the tall plants.

Hello beautiful he said striding towards your stature with his tie untied and button up unbuttoned a bit making him look oddly sexy. "Hi, Slendy," you spoke looking up at his face.

Slenderman picked you up and carried you in the mansion. He put you down in his room. He pushed you against the wall and kissed you. He tried to get in your mouth, but you wouldn't let him. Instead, you stuck your tongue in his mouth and took over. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him close.

Then he started unbuttoning your jeans and slid them off. Then you two, finally, pull away and he takes your shirt off. You take off his jacket, tie, and shirt to see his abs, which you feel on. "Hey, dad. Sally wants..." Talia says with her head down looking at Sally who was holding her hand with her teddy in the other and smiling up at Talia at first until Talia's face ascended. Talia and Sally catches you and Slenderman's "eyes" and covers Sally's eyes quickly and backs away. Sorry Sally! Slenderman yells in their head while blushing and becoming tense.

Then you kiss Slenderman making him calm and feel pleasured. The creature unsnaps your bra and plants kisses down to your chest. He sucks on your right one and massages your left one. You moan even louder. Then he kisses lower to your waistband. He pulls your panties down with his teeth.

[A/N: Yes. I know he has no face, no mouth, no eyes, no nose, nothing. But in my book he does]

He licks your womanhood. You moan as it goes on. "I-I . . . Gonna" you let out. Go ahead he smirked against you. You let out and he swallows. He licks the remaining from your "lips" and his.

You're turn he smirked. You got on your knees and unbuckled his pants and pulled them down with his boxers. His dick was hard. You smirked and then stroked him. He groaned. "Don't tease, please" he groaned. You slowly put it in your mouth until the whole thing was in your mouth. You held back your gags and from time to time, you would bite down on it a little. He pulled on your h/c hair as he groaned. "Aaah . . . Y/n" he groaned. "I'm gonna . . ." He let out. You pulled it out of your mouth. He smiled wickedly and put you on his bed. He aligned himself with you. He stuck it in immediately without warning. You had tears come out as all of him was in you and he was thrusting at an inhuman speed. He held onto the headboard as you got use to it. "That was your punishment for not swallowing" he moaned against your neck. He  moved his hands and his tendrils held you down.

He kept thrusting and thrusting. You moaned loudly as he knew you was gonna let out. He kept thrusting and kissing you. "SLENDERMAN!" You yelled. "Go ahead" he smiled while wiping your tears. He got off of you and grabbed the blanket you had on earlier and put it on the both of you. You snuggled against his chest as he pulled you closer and closer to him. "I will always love you, Slendy" you smiled. "I will always love you, Y/n" he said while kissing your head.

Splendorman:
You and Splendy was sitting on a bench at an abandoned park. "Why did you bring me here, Splendy?" You asked curiously. "Um . . . I don't know" he said scratching the back of his neck. He put his arm around you. "Well, it's beautiful if you ask me?" You spoke leaning into him. Then he kissed your head as his finger was going up and down on your thigh. Then you moaned very low. Then his finger went up your thigh and slid in your shorts. He went in your panties and fingered you. You moaned and moaned. Then while that was going on, he put his other hand in your shirt and massaged your breast. "Aaaah . . . Splendy. Just fuck me already!" You screamed. He, practically, ripped both of y'all clothes off considering that your shirt is ripped. Then he had changed from the innocent Splendy you thought he would be. He just looks evil. Red glowing iris and sharp, jagged teeth.