Important Note!!!

OMG WERE 87 IN WEREWOLF!!! You guys are AMAZING. This book is skyrocketing and I couldn't be more proud:')

We are currently 1st on the rising page of werewolf and I'm honestly screaming.

Being 87 in werewolf is crazy bc it's out of the top 1000 and there are over THOUSANDS of books in werewolf. Ah im so happy and I just wanted to thank you guys for all your votes, and comments, and support.

You truly are amazing.

Many of you might know that I did apply to Radish. (Another site for publishing books but instead I can publish ALL of the books from series and basically get paid I'm pretty sure and you have to use coins sometimes on chapters speaking it is free within updates on here) besides the point, I did apply awhile back before I made this book and they did inform me that There was no current availability for my book. Which was living with boys.

If this book gets up and going, should I apply this series and see if it'll make it?

Comment!

Also, look at all the books that are 80 something and have millions of reads
and mine only has 21k , CRAZY!

Also, look at all the books that are 80 something and have millions of reads and mine only has 21k , CRAZY!

Eeeee