Anthony Trujillo - Ohio Family

"Wait, Y/n, where are you going?" Jake asked pointing his camera at me.

"I have to go home." I choked out.

"You are home.." Jake frowned.

"No I mean home home... Back in Ohio." I said turning to look at him.

"What about us? What about Anthony? Did something happen to you two!?" Jake asked.

"I just have to go.." I said and left. I walked out as fans screamed for me. I ignored them and covered my face and got into my uber.

I'm just imaging the pictures and comments of this.

Jake Paul kicked Y/n Y/l/n out of Team 10!?

Anthony Trujillo and Y/n Y/l/n broke up!?

I leaned my head against the window as I kept playing the words over and over again in my head.

'Y/n... Mom's dead...'

Tears started to fall out once I got to the airport. I wiped them away as u got out of the car, thanking the guy. I then heard my phone go off well I got in. I pulled my phone out and saw that it was Anthony. I answered.

"I can't talk right now.. Call you back later." I said before hanging up not giving him time to answer.

I went through security and made my way down to where my plane is. I sat down on the chair and placed my stuff besides me. I grabbed my phone out and went to text Anthony.

I have to go home for a few days or weeks.

How come?? Did I do something!?

No you didn't do Anything, Anthony, don't worry. Just family problems.

Is everything okay?

No.. My mom died. She got in a car accident going to see my dad.

Baby.. Why didn't you tell me. I would come with you you know I would of also.

I know Tony... But.. I don't know.

I'll book a flight and I'll meet you there alright?

Okay. Thanks.

I love you cutie bean.

I love you too Tony.

I put my phone away once I heard that my plane was boarding. I got up and got on finding my seat and sat down next to the window and pulled my ear buds in and watched as the plane took off back home.

Once I got home I went out to find my brother and he pulled me into a hug once he saw me.

I cried into his chest and held on to him tightly.  He didn't say anything but held onto me.

We stayed there for a couple minutes just hugging each other in till Dylan said something.

"Dad wants to see you. Let's get you home." He whispered in my ear. I nodded and pulled away as he picked up my suitcase.

We both got into the car and both sat in a nice quiet silence. To make matters even worse I just found out that I was pregnant and, I would of needed some help from mom...