Chapter ...something

Hoi guys, I totally forgot I was doing the chapter wrong which is why if you look at the titles you see it went to like 7 to 19 or something, but that's because I was looking at the "part" (like part 27 or something) and not the actual chapters ¬¬

Lets not hold this up anymore, sorry for all the grammar,spelling, and simple mistakes I make/made.
~~~

I groggily opened my eyes, at least... I think I did. I rose my hands up to my eyes, yes,,they were open but, all I saw was darkness. I blinked in confusion repeatedly, where was I? I listened for anything, anything at all. Nothing, nothing at all. Suddenly a light filled the room. It appeared as if torches were just lit. Naturally, I jumped back, because last time I checked torches don't just light up. Slowly and unsurely I got up. Why not go forward, it seemed like there was no backward. I followed the fires, my walk getting faster and faster as fear slowly poisoned my mind.

Run
Hear
Run
Hear
Run

Stop

Train of thought was broken as I hit a wall. Sounds like me, but I mean I couldn't see. I stood still as I heard whispering. I turned around, expecting to fall, but I didn't, just stumbled and kept running. I had do follow the voices. The whispers began to get more violent and louder, soon enough they completely surrounded me. I shook in discomfort, I hated loud sounds, gee, I wonder if going back was an option.
Pathetic

I finally caught what one of the whispers were saying.
Monster
Monster
Monster
I heard the cry of a man, "Please! Don't kill me, I-" he was cut of by a slash. "No one cares about your life story" spat a cold voice. I blinked, that voice, that voice was me. "I don't have time for this" other me spat. Before I knew it, other me was out the window to return to my boss and report the assignment. Back then...all I did was kill, I didn't have time for family, my parents and I barely had time to because of this, Along with Sakura. A majority of my childhood was spent working now that I think about it. I frowned, I didn't want to think about that. Looking away, I realised I was in a hall, with many, many, door and steps. So.many.stairs. I'm sure climbing those twice would make it seem as if you had leg day since birth. I sighed at the stairs and slowly went up the steps and stopped at the door. "Y-Yuki sweetie, how was your training today?" Mother asked nervously. "Ah, it was fine" I said, playing with the chopsticks in my hand. "Oh...that's nice to hear, I'm glad your home, your sister was missing you so much" she smiled. "Okay mother-" "Mom!" She corrected snappily, "Mom" I said a bit mockingly. "I'll say hi to her, I think I have a mission,soon" I replied simply. She pursed her lips, "Yuki don't you have more time? Perhaps I can get them to let you have a break after all your still just a child, and-" "No mother its fine, where's Sakura?" I cut her off blandly. "She's in the next room" she said obviously irritated. I didn't really care though. Walking in, I saw a girl with pink hair and light green eyes playing with something wooden. I waited till she noticed my presence... But she didn't. "Sakura" I called to the girl who jumped up in suprise at my voice. "Sister!" She replied happily at seeing me. I nodded at her, and nearly stabbed her with a hidden kunai as she gave me hug. I instantly calmed down knowing it was just Sakura. I awkwardly pat her back as she snuggled into me. "Sister, why don't you play with me anymore?" She pouted. "Because I always have to leave" I replied. "Why!?" "I have things to do". It stood silent and she lifted her head up as I saw her crying, DAMNIT, I didn't ask for a waterworks. "There there sweetie" I cringed as she got tears and snot on my clothes. "Tell me about your day" I said monotone in hopes of changing her mood. It did help quite a bit. "Today I meet a really nice girl, her name was Ino, she's my friend now!" Sakura clapped her hands happily."And there's this cool boy named Sasuke!" She swooned. "That's good to hear" I replied. I knew I had leave soon, maybe in about 20 minutes or so. " you have to leave again don't you?" She sighed, I wouldn't lie, "Yes, lets go do your hair, I have an idea for this 'cool boy'" I said to distract her. I began to braid the fresh, non-bug infested flowers into her hair. It was like a built in flower crown, as the rest of her hair floated around her. She looked into the ponds reflection and gasped. "Sister I look beautiful!" She squealed. "You always have" I replied, patting her hair. I heard father awe behind me. Despite Sakura and I being the same age, I was taller than her, and always have been,(except during birth, which I was the lightest and smallest which scared my mother). I closed the door, I already knew I left to kill more people. After looking through a few more doors, I realised they were all ones from the past, opening another door, I cringed as it opened with a creak. I sat there, trying not to wail. "Do you see now? Friends are horrible and burdens to have, lets move on" I went to open the door so I could leave, seeing how I walked in. It would budge. Panic filled me immediately, the door wasn't opening, I couldn't be stuck here.The increasing fear continued and tears rushed down my eyes in frustration. This wasn't going away.

A beautiful snow owl stood dead on the floor. A brunette woman spoke nonsense to the crying child. "Do you see now?" She would always say, as if she just enjoyed to prove her wrong. To ruin her heart in the worst ways. Not to long from there, the pink haired child calmed her tears,ready to burst into more at any second. "That was nothing but a bird, stop your pathetic crying fool, lets continue" tsked the brunette woman. "Why?" She asked, her voice cracked and broken. "We don't need emotions, they're nothing but a hindrance, we kill, or we die trying to kill. We work, and die working. We rise, and stay rising, until we fall, do you see yet?" She asked coldly. No. The little girl didn't understand. "Why did you kill Osca!? Osca did nothing wrong, he was my team mate!" She screamed, voice breaking. The woman sent a pulse of lightning down her body, "don't you dare raise your voice at your superiors" she snarled. "All the people you killed, most did nothing wrong too, get up, you have another mission..."
The girl stood on the floor shivering, tears leaking from her face as she sniffled. The brunette stared in disgust, " Nevermind, since you obviously are unable to, this is important, unlike you, now leave to your recoverment shelter". The "recoverment shelter" was a home, they liked to call it that because they saw a comfortable living useless. They girl stared into the owl's dead black eyes. Its feathers burned, scratched, and bloody. It played in her mind how it all happened. "Bird, report to mistress Moki's office" said a male monotone voice. She got her 8 year old body off a chair and quickly teleported to the office. "Bird, do summon your familiar, from my office, we have a demonstration today". She took her staff; that had a metal bird cage on top of its spiky point. "Oh, and this time, use the word 'appear' instead of your familiars name, lets see how strong you are" "Appear my warrior!" She called out. A snow white owl appeared and flew out. "Whats our demonstration?" I asked innocently. "Death of emotions" she replied. She threw a kunai at the bird, to which it gracefully dodged. "Miss, what are you doing!?" I panicked."shut up and pay attention" she replied. I wanted Osca to fly out of here. Just as I thought Osca was winning, she threw 3 kunai. None of which hit Osca, causing a smirk behind my mask. It vanished instantly. The three knives were a a trap, an electric net caged the bird. Its feathers burned and it let out an awful scream. The wires snabbed into the bird, and I screamed for them to stop. I was shocked, she seemed to have this look of joy on her face, she was enjoying this. I blocked the kunai she threw at the bird to finish it off, and she glared and threw me back, the move she used I was unsure of. The kunai stabbed straight into the squealing birds chest. It wasn't the only thing making noise. Yukihime was crying, the brunette, or Moki, was laughing like a hyena. The bird was silenced, Yukihime felt something break inside of her. "Do you see now?"

--
Little Yukihime jumped up with the kunai on the back-turned woman. "You f*cking witch!!" She screamed, infusing intense chakra into the blade. The woman was not expecting it, the blade dug into her skin, but no sound was heard from the woman. I used my foot to step on her ankle, snapping the bone. A faint whimper was heard from her. "G-get off me demon!" She cried as I bent her arm, snapping it into an awkward angle. I continued to stab her with the kunai. "YOU DID THIS" I screamed angrily, water leaking from my eyes like a river. I felt two strong guards put their arms around me, stopping me from beating her already bloody face. I dislocated her jaw, she would probably die from all the stabs, plus they were filled poison. This made me happy, oh so happy. So so happy. They dragged me away, a large grin on my face,,but tears still falling. They tried to take me from my fun early huh? With all my might (all might😊) I threw the chakra infused kunai straight at her head. It failed and went at her throat, making a solid hole through.

The door opened and I scattered out. Gasping for breath. Which wasn't good because I inhaled tar. I jumped up in horror, coughing out the black ink. The place of many doors and stairs were flooding with black liquid. A staircase behind me collapsed. Oh no, this one was going to too. I jumped onto the other staircase. Just then, the one I was on was eaten up. I kept running and running up the cracked stairs, but it had run out. I slipped and fell into the muck.

And silence was only through the air.

"Hello" informed a voice

A snarl grew on my face,

.

"Okami".