Night Terror's Claws

Drip
Drop
Drip
Drop

The water continued to trickle to the floor, driving me insane, well worse than before. I was chained to a chair, wounds burning my body. Was this the result of my sins? No, I did nothing wrong, I protected what I was supposed to protect, so why am I here!?
What did I do wrong? Can I fix it? I want be free! Let me out please! I can't speak, my throat parched from no liquid. Blood,puke,sweat, and tears covered the floor. Why did this happen to me ? This is what it takes to be a kunoichi? Why does it hurt so muchI had to become a tool, able to take a beating or I'm useless. My breaths came in short pants. It seemed although there was no oxygen. I couldn't breath.

I couldn't see at all, it was dark, I hadn't the slightest idea how long I had been in here. Five days? A month? Maybe its actually only been a few minutes! When was I stolen? Ripped away from home, that I was protecting! My ears were ringing and my head was buzzing. My muscles were stiff and I tried to move them. It hurts. Why does it hurt? Why am I here!?? "Because you are a weapon" "you have done wrong" "You are a monster" "You are useless" "And now you are going to be punished for what you have done!" That voice was terrifying. What did I do wrong?! Why me? "Its your fault" . Is it? It is all my fault? Yes... It is my fault. My actions were not justified. This all my fault. Yes all my fault. So die? Yes die! Die!die!diediediediediedie!!