Chapter 5 2nd Part

Sorry for zhe wait I was doing so many stories and reading them as Well 😕 but here's the chappie hope u like 😆😎☺😃😄
_______________________________________

§Yukihime's POV§
We continued walking until Naruto threw a kunai at a bush. I narrowed my eyes I and been getting the feeling that we were being watched and it was kinda..... Pissing me off(Wow she's annoyed) my eyes flashed a amberish red color.Then Naruto threw a kunai at a bush the aura wasn't from there, it was somewhere else. Then Naruto got bumped on his head by sakura. "Why'd you do that!" she screamed at him "Ow, Sakura-Chan there was something there!" then he threw a kunai once more into a bush, There! And then a bunny hopped out but I mean there's no way that I was only sensing a bunny, right? "Mistress watch out there's trouble please watch out" the rabbit said "Naruto!" Screeched Sakura making me internally cringe."Saku-chan please keep your tone down" I whispred to her. She nodded."You almost hurt that poor bunny🐇." she said. "Oh, I'm sorry Mr.rabbit!" exclaimed Naruto. He kept asking for it forgiveness and I felt something come towards us, it was a big(ass) sword. "DUCK!" Me and kakashi exclaimed. Everyone ducked, while I went to the side. A cow man stood on the sword that was now stuck in the tree. There was something about him that was familiar... Cow print and a giant sword... Mist..... Hmmmm...hmmmmmm......HMMMMMM. Ahah!! Zubaza Momoichi... I think. He took his sword out of the tree and smirked? That darn mask! "Zubaza Momoichi of the mist silent killer and assasination specializes in most techniques" Said scarecrow "Grrrr, I'm gonna get this guy!" I heard Naruto growl.
He charges with a kunai and Scarecrow stopped him."Naruto stay back! He's on a totally different level! " Warned Scarecrow. "I'll handle this" he said. He pushed up his head band to reveal Sharigan(sp). Sasuke gasped and Zubaza eyes shined dangerously. "Ah, Kakashi of the sharigan copy cat of the leaf copied 1000 justsus it's a pleasure to meet you" "Zubaza Momoichi silent killer of the mist killed all genins during graduation" replied kakashi.

Zubaza narrowed his eyes at me "Girl, you look familiar, do I know you?" I shrugged "I don't know -_-" I replied lazily. He didn't seem like my answer because there was a irk Mark on his head. "Manji formation! I heard Scarecrow shout we all gathered around Tazuna. "Just give me the old man I'll let you go" states Zubaza cockyly(is that word idk it is now) "Not a chance Moo-Moo-man!"  I replied before Scarecrow. He didn't seem to like my nickname either cuz the irk marks were everywhere."Shutup!" he growled. 'Man that temper is so familiar huh Okami' I asked "Right pup, but keep annoying him it's funny' okami replied and I saw Naruto holding in a laugh and sakura had a small smile on her face and even duckbutt had a twinkle of amusement in his eyes.
"Derp derp derp derp-a derp derp-a derp-a derp-a derp derp"
I sung,(i love to do that XD). His face was red and I was mentally dying of laughter. Everyone else was snickering, I even heard a small laughter from the trees. TREES CAN LAUGH!? well the more you know. Okami was howling in my head trying to breath from her laugh attack but failed as it kept coming. He then was forming hand signs. "Water style:Water dragon justsu!"
He shouted. "Water style:Water dragon justsu!" Scarecrow copied. The battle grew upward then Scarecrow got caught in water prison that kinda looked like my healing sphere ^~^
__________________________________________________________________________________
Naruto and sasuke got Scarecrow out and then Zubaza uses a water vortex. While I was being very smart and spacing out I got caught up in it. Luckily I was a great swimmer and butterflied out of there but then because the world loves me I was knocked out by needles because .... I was half awake. And they didn't even let me finish my nap-i mean spacing out. Oh wait this is probably serious and I got drowsy and fell asleep
---------------------*---------------------*------------------*
I'm sorry my internet was down I promised id update but here is sorry for the lateness. And I finally updated on Tsukishima sister suprise and my birthday is coming up and if remeber correctly I have to go to a camp which is freaking a lot of money Anyway my birthday is July 15th YAAYYY happy birthday Ichigo me and Giselle(friend) haylee (friend) and all other turkies who's birthday in July (like shintaro)