Four: We're Going to Drink Orange Juice and Finger Paint

⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜

"He's really smart," a young boy whispered, gazing at another boy sitting at the desk.

"You're just saying that because he does your math homework," a girl replied keeping her voice low, while folding her arms on her chest.

"No, I really like him," he disagreed and returned to stacking crackers on top of one another to build a tower.

"He's your soulmate, you're supposed to say that."

"That's not true. I only say it because he's really smart and kind and...pretty," a blush spread across the boy's face.

"Really?" the girl asked, narrowing her eyes, "He's my best friend. Don't hurt him."

"I'm not going to hurt him," he said, not believing what his friend was saying, and then added quietly, "I'm going to marry him one day."

The girl's eyes widened in disbelief. They were only ten years old. How could he talk about such things?

"Are you serious?" she whisper-shouted.

"Of course."

⚜ ⚜ ⚜

College parties are always a lot of fun. Especially after a test. Ophelia was holding her graded math test, while proudly walking down the hall. She was looking for Adam, that crazy genius, who helped her actually pass. Okay, the crazy part might be an exaggeration. But genius was completely accurate. Besides, what sane person would enjoy solving math problems?

Finally spotting a familiar mop of brown-ish red-ish hair, she ran towards it. He was leaning on a nearby wall, apple in one hand and phone in the other. It was fair to admit that Adam was handsome. Some people really do get it all: looks, brains, and a nice personality. The guy had dark-brown eyes, that were quickly scanning the screen of his phone. His high cheekbones made Ophelia extremely jealous from time to time. He was tall and well-built (a result of regular gym visits).

The thing that caught most people's attention was his smile. Every time he smiled, his gums showed, making him look, well, adorable. The fact, that his huge smile made his eyelids close, didn't help everyone's melting hearts.

"Hey, Adam!" Ophelia called, catching up to him, "I did it."

The girl shoved her test in her friend's face, showing a big grin.

"96 percent, huh? Great job, Fel!" he congratulated her.

"Thanks, Adam," she replied, leaning on the wall as well.

"Nope. That's not what you're supposed to call me," he smirked, taking a bite out of the apple.

"Really? You still want to go with that?" Ophelia pouted, "Fine. Thanks, genius."

"Wow, it's not that hard, is it?" he laughed.

"Anyway, genius, would you, my dear genius, like to come to a party at my house tonight? A genius like you is more than welcome."

"See, now I feel like you're overdoing it," he rolled his eyes, "And sure."

⚜ ⚜ ⚜