Everythings Not What It Seems Part 8

Hey guys I hope you like this part/chapter? Anyways hope you all have an amazing Spring Break!(:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap

We laid there just holding each other. I had no doubt that he loved me, and I knew that he knew I loved him as well. Adain had been gentle; he was sweet and made me feel things that I never knew I could feel. I was snuggled into his side and was falling asleep to the sound of his steady heart beat when he broke the silence.

“I love you.” He kissed my forehead. I smiled at him and kissed his chest.

“I love you too.” I yawned and he laughed alright I’ll let you go to sleep. I smiled and snuggled into his side and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke, the room was empty. There was a note on Adain’s pillow. I’m sorry that I wasn’t there when you woke up. I just went down to the kitchen to cook us some food since we missed dinner (; I set out some of my clothes for you in the bathroom if you want to take a shower. Love Adain.

Awe he was so sweet. I smiled and put the note on the bedside table. I sat up and got out of the bed. Ouch, I was sore. Adain had been shocked, to the least, when he realized I had been a virgin. He was happy but told me that he wished I would have told him so he could have made it more special. I had told him that it was special enough just being with him. I walked into the bathroom and got into the shower. The warm water felt good and I just stood there till the water started to turn cold. Then I washed my hair and body and got out. I dried off and put on Adain’s clothes which consisted of a button up shirt and a pair of his boxers. His clothes were so comfortable and smelled like him. I was sniffing his shirt as I was walking down the stairs to the kitchen. I smiled at what I saw. Adain was standing there in only his boxers with a bright pink apron on cooking what looked like pancakes and bacon. I walked up to him and put my arms around his waist and kissed his back. He shivered.

“Morning Babe.” I mumbled into his back. I was still tired but the scent of the food was waking me up.

“Morning Baby.” I loved it when he called me baby. I jumped up on the bar stool and watched him finish making breakfast. He sat the food down in front of me and I immediately started to pile up the pancakes. I had shifted twice yesterday and had sex. I needed food and I needed a lot of it. Adain chuckled as he began to pile food onto his plate. We ate in a peaceful silence. Ha just kidding we were both scoffing down food. Once I had finished my thirds I put my plate in the sink and rinsed it. I turned around asked Adain.

“Well, let’s go to my office. There’s a lot of information you need know.” I followed him down the hall next to the stairs. We went to the first door on the right and went in. His office was a huge room with a vaulted ceiling and a huge window that looked out at the lake and gazebo.

“Who else uses this office?” I asked. Worried that someone had seen us last night.

“Only me, I’m the Alpha.”

“Alpha?” I asked. I was confused.

“You should probably sit down. I have a lot to tell you.”

My mind was reeling from everything Adain told me. I couldn’t believe how much I didn’t know about this world. My world, the one I would one day rule. I faintly felt Adian put his arms around me. I knew he was saying something to me but I couldn’t concentrate. How could I rule these people, these creatures when I didn’t even know about them till today? I was feeling over whelmed. I took a couple deep breaths and calmed myself down. There was no use in freaking out now. Not to mention it wasn’t like I had to start being in charge tomorrow. Like Adain had told me, I would have to train and learn about this new world of mine. I would also have to build up my group of supporters, because there was bound to be lots of outrage over my existence. I looked up at Adian and said