Chapter2: busan here we come

Start from the beginning

Suddenly i heard the door bell.
I quickly ran to open it before he starts playing with the door bell.

"Hey!" I smiled at daehyun excitedly as i opened the door.

"Good morning" he smiled back brightly "are you ready?"

"Yes! Of course!" I said with more excitement.

Daehyun looked around as if he's trying to find something " where is your suitcase?"

I pointed at my bedroom door " it's in my room"

He went inside after i said that and came back out carrying my suitcase.

I smiled at him appreciating his help.

He chuckled as he walked passed my and walked out the door "stop smiling creepily you're gonna be late"

I laughed softly as i took my purse and put it's strap on my shoulder and followed daehyun out of my apartment.

We got off the elevator and out the glass doors of the apartment building.

Daehyun opened the trunk of his car and put my suitcase.
Then we got in the car and tied our seat belts.

He started driving.
It was a 1 hour drive to the airport.

"Can i come with you?" He whined and pouted.

I cringed "didn't you say you still had to settle a few things in your new apartment?"

He glanced at me and looked back at the road as he talked "I'm almost done moving my stuff so..."

" i wanna try traveling alone, but it's gonna so much fun with you" i smiled imagining how would it be if daehyun and i went to busan together.

"Umm... how about i come a few days later, you get your 'you time' and then we'll have fun together"

I nodded thinking about his idea "not bad daehyun, tell me if your coming then"

He smirked making himself look creepy purposely " i will, I'll just tell you when I'll be coming"

He continued a few seconds later " or maybe I'll just surprise you" he said smirking.

I gasped "no! Tell me before you come"
He says he's gonna surprise me nut he scares the hell out of me when he surprises me.
I mean like he might show up with an exorcist mask hiding behind the door or something.

He laughed knowing what i was thinking when i said that.

Half an hour later we arrived at the airport.
1 hour before my flight takes off, which means I barely have time to check in and board my luggage and go through the security check.

Daehyun parked the car and took our my suitcase and helped me by dragging it.

I was a bet nervous since it's my first time traveling alone.

I boarded my suitcase and checked in and went back where daehyun waited for me.

He stood up smiling when he saw me walking towards him.
I smiled back as i hugged him.
He wrapped his warm arms around me "I'll follow you"

I laughed at his sentence "you sound so creepy" as i playfully hit him and let go of the hug.

" I'll go now" I started walking away.

I looked back at him and he was a bit far I didn't realize i walked that far already.
I waved at him as i walked and slowed down my pace, he waved back.

After a few minutes of walking i reached the gate where my flight to busan was supposed to be.

Boarding started a few minutes after I arrived.
I got inside the plane and sat on the seat i booked and immediately put on my headphones and fastened my seatbelt.
Ready to go
"Busan here we come" I whispered excitedly to myself.

Thanks for reading😊
Please vote if you like it so far👍🏼
I really appreciate it
If you have any suggestions please tell me.

Thank you❤️