Chapter2: busan here we come

Your POV..

I put the phone on my ear and lifted my shoulder to keep it in place while I continued packing.

"Hi" i said with almost no emotion.

"Hey! I'm free tomorrow!!" Daehyun said excitedly

"Okay?" I said not understanding why he told me that.

" that means i can drive you to the airport tomorrow!"

"Omg that's great!..... but i need to pack now so b--"

"Have you eaten dinner yet?!" He cut me off like he wasn't listening.

" no, not yet"

"Alright then I'll get some burgers and come eat at your place"

" I'm busy, I'm sorry" i whined.

"I'm coming in the next 10 minutes, bye!"
He quickly hung up before I could say anything else.

I sighed and continued packing and fixed up my apartment a little after i zipped up my suitcase.
I looked around the apartment checking incase i forgot to pack something.
Suddenly the door bell started ringing so many times echoing through the whole apartment causing me to jump at the sudden loud noise.
Knowing who it was i ran to open the door.
As soon as I opened it "stop doing that it still freaks me out!" I said opening the door wider and stepping a side so he could get in.

"Oops sorry i forgot about that" he said cracking up as he walked in and settled the food paper bag on the kitchen counter.

I followed him and sat on the tall chair as he sat facing me and started taking out the burgers out of the paper bag that was between us.

I quickly grabbed one and took a big bite and my eyes widen right after.
"Mmm.. that's so good" i muffled with food in my mouth as I covered it a little bit with my hand.

"I know, right?" He fully agreed as he was unwrapping his burger.

We were chatting and laughing as usual, he was recommending places i could go in busan since he obviously knows busan much better than i do because it's his hometown.

I while later we finished eating.
It was a little late, daehyun left and i had to sleep early, we both had to sleep early since he wanted to drive me to the airport tomorrow morning.

________________
Morning 5:00am

I was already starting to get ready and packing my purse.
I was rushing around my apartment picking random things and putting them in my purse, i forgot that I'm still wearing my pajamas.

I sighed as i looked in the mirror before realizing i was a freakin mess.

I quickly ran to my closet and took out the new outfit i was planning on wearing today.
I brushed my hair as i glanced at the clock and increased my speed.
I tied my hair in a pony tail and put a little concealer under my eyes.

I walked out of my room and wore my boots and scarf with my new leather jacket.

I looked in the mirror and smiled at how good i looked in blue jeans and white shirt with a leather jacket on top.