six

"What do you think of my new photoshoot?" Taehyung asked through the phone.

"Well, for me, it was no surprise that you once again made the cover of the magazine, plus that the company chose you for the campaign. I knew from the beginning that you would become a successful model." Jeongguk complimented.

"Don't make me blush, daddy."

"Don't call me that, tae." He laughed and started to blush.

Jeongguk was looking through the new candyman magazine, Taehyung had sent it to him for free. "I call you what I want, guk." His friend told him, almost in a whispery voice, close to the phone.

Jeongguk heard the front door open while he was telling his friend a goodbye. He putted his phone in his pocket and stood up.

Yoongi walked in the room and Jeongguk helped him getting out of his jacket. Without a word, they both went to the living room, sitting in the couch. "Jeongguk?" The smaller spoke.

"Yes?"

"Ehh, I got the job. I'm gonna be modeling for candyman." Yoongi mumbled, looking at his hands.

"I'm happy for you." He answered and bit his lip.

Yoongi looked at him and placed his hand on top of his boyfriend's. "Babe, you're the only one that will ever see me naked, will be able to claim me, will be marrying me, only you. no one else, trust me."

"You promise?"

"Of course." The pale boy smiled and kissed Jeongguk's soft forehead. "I'm gonna make some food, just watch some tv while you wait." Yoongi stood up and went to the kitchen.

But when he passed by the eating table, he saw a magazine, not a normal one, but candyman. Why would Jeongguk have that?

He looked at the cover, "What?"

"I thought he was against candyman but he buys the magazine, plus it's his fucking friend!" Yoongi whispered to himself

Yoongi was pissed, really pissed.

-
#WeLoveYouMinYoongi
whoever said that to Yoongi can choke and die