seven

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

Yoongi went back to the living room where Jeongguk was seated. The taller looked at him and saw the other's angry expression, "what's wrong?".

"When were you going to tell me that your friend works at candyman, as a model? Is he the reason that you wouldn't want me to get that job?!" He asked with his hands on his own hips.

Jeongguk didn't say anything. "Answer me!" His boyfriend yelled.

He sighed, "you don't understand, Yoongi.".

"No, I don't understand you at all, Jeongguk!" Yoongi was angry and upset. "Why didn't you just tell me?".

Jeongguk walked closer to the smaller, "because I don't want anything to happen to you. Taehyung is egoistic and easily jealous, he probably has some anger issues as well. I just don't want him to hurt you again, what if he takes out all his problems on you? I don't want that.", he wrapped his arms around the petite boy and rested his chin on his small shoulder.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier." He admitted and buried his head in Jeongguk's neck. "It's okay, I should've telled you.".

"I'm still mad though." Yoongi said and looked up at him with pouty lips.

His boyfriend smiled a bit because of how cute the other looked and said, "how can I make it up to you?".

The smaller smirked at him and stepped closer, he lifted himself on his tippy toes and placed his plump lips on Jeongguk's ear as he whispered "Fuck me. Manhandle me while doing so and throw me around like I'm a rag doll, mark me up with hickeys, scratches, handprints and bite-marks. Just fuck me until I'm satisfied."

Jeongguk immediately pushed him hard against the wall and grabbed his neck harshly, squeezed it until he was lacking oxygen. Yoongi licked his lips and smiled in a slutty way towards his boyfriend.

The taller stopped choking the other and grabbed his hair and dragged him up the staircase. Yoongi's knee collided with one of the stairs when he was losing his balance in Jeongguk's grip. "Can't you fucking stand, You whore? Already so weak for me." He scolded at him and loosened the grip around his hair, before he pushed the smaller his body onto the bedroom-door, making the door open as Yoongi fell on the ground with a loud thud.

The petite boy moaned from the pain and watched Jeongguk hovering over him, he grabbed the other's shirt and pulled him up in a swift motion. Afterwards, he threw him onto the soft mattress.

Yoongi was already a whiny bitch when Jeongguk removed his own shirt. He also removed his pants and walked to the closet. He opened it and took out a box, afterwards he grabbed handcuffs from out of the box and placed the carton back into the closet, closing it.

He walked toward his boyfriend and crawled over him. He placed the handcuffs on the nightstand. Yoongi was watching him with lust and desire while Jeongguk ripped the shirt from Yoongi's body. He also pulled off his pants and lace panties, afterwards he looked back at The smaller's lustful eyes.

He dug the nails from his thumbs into the pale boy's chest and traced it down to his crotch. "F-fuck" Yoongi moaned when Jeongguk's nails left a long scratch on his body, some parts slightly bleeding.