[ Introduction to the Story ]

Rayne DiBello

Jade Zatori

Chanel Muñoz

Dustin Banks

***

Author's Note

Hey yall, it's me, Quay. I've been taking a little break from this site for the past few years because whewww chile...LIFE. Between working, school, and taking care of two kids your girl has been so tired, but thankfully, I've made time to rewrite one of my favorite stories ever. And this time, I think I've improved it for real. 

One thing I wanted to do was make this story more realistic to young women, and also to the city of New York. I want an authentic vibe to this story, I don't want no candy coated urban book. This shit is about to get too real and I'm just gone warn you now, you're gonna read some stuff that you don't like. You're gonna read some stuff that you love. You're gonna read some real ass shit. The characters are real, everything is detailed, and most of the things that happen in this book are based off of facts and statistics. Not no made up, fairy tale, Utopian shit where the good girl falls in love with the bad drug dealer and then they live happily ever after. I hope yall ready because I am. 

Thank you for all the support and I hope you all enjoy this. See yall soon.

Signed, 

Quay (bka PrettyMorena)

May 2023