Chapter 6(Natalie's POV)

HEY!!!! i cant even tell you guys how sorry i am for not updating for over a whole year!!!! i completely  got writers block and it is still kinda bad.i had to go back and watch a bunch of old RAW to get back in where i had left off and who was there during the time sooo for awhile it is still going to have wrestlers that are a little old or they might not be there anymore soooooo just bare with me! I know this chapter is only in Natalie's POV but i wont have Romans up until like 2 more weeks because of exams....but i am thinking of just doing Roman's POV only like everyyy 3 chapters.But let me know what you guys think or if i just should stick with what i have now.Remember to review!!! thanks guys -M

 I woke up to heat and at first, i just laid there and basked in it. I sighed as the heat tightened around me and a chuckle vibrated through my ear. My eyes fluttered open to look right into steel colored eyes and saw the warmth in them. I don't know where my confidence came from but I stretched up and planted him with a kiss. I felt him smile and I snuggled back into his arms.He held me closer and sighed "are you hungry?neither of us ate yesterday since things came up". I went to deny but my stomach made a loud noise of protest. I blushed as bright as a cherry as Roman laughed and held me tighter "even your stomach makes cute noises". I blushed even harder at his words "stop being embarrassing!". I hid my face into his neck as he continued to laugh.After awhile He finally calmed down "alight,alright but lets get up" but the grin on his face said he was far from done.I knew it was childish but I was warm so I pouted "no".I saw his eyebrow raise and his grin turn to a smirk "oh?" I glared up at him as he scooted closer but suddenly his hands flew to my sides where he proceeded to tickle me. I couldn't stop laughing for the life of me.

I started to feel my face heat up and started losing my breath and so I started backing away till i tumbled off the bed but I only continued to laugh as I hung my feet on the bed.As i stopped laughing and took deep breaths, I fixed my big white shirt and boxer underwear to were I knew I was decent. I looked up to find Roman was watching me and I blushed again and he smirked as his eyes smoldered "you look absolutely....delicious". I felt my face and ears turn red and I hid my face in my hands and groaned.I felt his hands pick me up and throw me over his shoulder "R-Roman! put me down! you know i hate to be picked up!" he laughed and jiggled me around "ROMAN!" "alright alright I'm sorry I couldn't help it" he then sat me down in the connected kitchen and his cheeks turned red as he scratched his neck "there's a couple of groceries that I brought with me but I....I...*sigh* I don't know how to cook". That last part was so quiet I almost didn't hear him but I did,I started to giggle.I watched as his frown deepened and his ears turned red,he looked at me and scowled "I know,I know I'm not good partner material-". I cut him off with a scowl of my own as my hand gripped his face and brought it down to me "don't.ever.say.that! I'm messed up and you take care of me and love me! you are my protector and probably later on my provider and possibly great father-" I immediately stopped and spun it in a different direction "and..and...and god damn it I love you! you are the best partner I could've asked for..".After a moment of silence I felt his hands rest on mine and made me look at him "I don't know what i would do without you" I smiled and giggled "I think that was suppose to be my line" he chuckled and I pecked his lips "go shower,I'll get breakfast ready"he smoothed my hair back "that I can do bunny".

As he showered I got peppers,egg,ham and cheese out and made a huge omelet and some toast with orange juice and sliced up some honeydew. As I set the table of everything but the omelet I had just flipped it when arms encircled my waist and a growl went through my ear "hello baby bunny". I blushed but leaned against him "hey warrior" I felt him hum into my neck and I replied with a smirk "oh? you like that nickname?" I heard him start to growl louder, before his teeth bit gently in crook of my neck.I instantly felt my knees grow weak and I gasped loud "oh? you like that?" the teasing tone in his voice almost brought me out of my daze but as his teeth continued to lightly scrape the spot the only thing holding me up was his arms. I was able to grip the stove and move the omelet off the heat as I almost caved "R-Roman,breakfast,we don't h-have much t-time" I felt him smirk "fine bunny but I'll get your ass later" I giggled and served breakfast and we ate in a comfortable silence. "are you ready for the tapings today?" he looked up and smiled "hell yeah we have a 8 person tag tonight" . I knew that but I decided to play dumb "we?" he smiled "yep,paige,wyatt,fandango and summer vs Dean,Me,you and a mystery partner" I smiled and nodded,what he didn't know was that I knew who the mystery partner was,I cant wait for tonight. "oh I wonder who it is" he looked thoughtful "yeah me to".