Chapter 3(Natalie's POV)

I sat on my bed and sighed.I ended up changing into a pretty floral tank top,white jeans,blue flats with a blue cardigan.I grabbed my purse and headed out.I ended up buying a bunch of stuff.New dresses,jackets, shoes,underwear,tops,accessories and even a few bathing suits.Turns out I'm a stress shopper.As I made my way back to the hotel I realized it was now dark.I made it to my room where I dumped everything in the little closet they had in the room.As I glanced at the clock on wall I realized it was late.11 to be exact.I sighed again and realized I wouldn't be getting any sleep tonight.As I pulled out one of the bathing suits I remembered this hotel has an indoor pool.As I gathered up the suit and a towel,I made my way out and to the elevator where I went to the bottom floor and to the farthest door where I opened it to reveal a pool.I sighed and shut the door and enjoyed the view for a few seconds.The whole one wall was made of glass and the middle of the ceiling was also glass,Letting in the moonlight and reflecting it everywhere.I quickly changed in the girls locker room and dropped the towel as I stepped in through the steps and let the warm water wash over me.

As I made it where my chest just showed I sighed and dunked under and coming up with a breath and gasp of air as I smoothed my hair back and swayed backwards to the darker part of the steps where I suddenly felt arms encircle me. I went to let out a scream but a hand was placed over my mouth.I silently started to tremble and cry but I then felt warm breath on my throat where teeth started to suck and nibble causing small moans to escape. A rough and deep voice chuckled and I tensed knowing exactly who it belonged to "Hello my little bunny" I glanced back and met those steel grey eyes and started to shiver.I felt his thumbs rubbing up my stomach and hips and then I felt pressure as he gripped them tight,he groaned "I love the feeling of your soft skin,just like this morning,so...soft" my eyes widened with the information knowing he was in my hotel room.

 "That's right and those panties are my favorite,if I was a lower man I would've claimed you right then and there" he chuckled but then sucked on my earlobe and started the nibbling again. "Ro-Ro-Roman ahhhhh I don't think this is—" he immediately cut me off with a growl "Now listen here bunny,I know what I said earlier made it seem like that's all I wanted from you".I whimpered and started to squirm "Shh,but bunny there is something you need to know about us Samoan men" "W-what's that?" he growled "We are VERY possessive of what we claim and want,I don't just want your body,I want your heart,your mind.I want to be your protector,your lover,your best friend and your everything.I want to be the one that makes those pretty little sounds come out of your mouth and the one that makes you feel satisfied both with me and my love.The one you can run to when you need comfort.Okay?" as he finished I felt the tears flowing down my face no one had ever said something that meant so much.I didn't know what made me do it but I softly reached up and cupped his neck and brought our lips together where they molded .

Teeth and tongues clashing in a slow passionate battle as his arms wrapped around my body and sat me on the ledge as his hands then moved to my hips where they gripped softly and I moaned softly.I felt his smirk transfer into a smile at the sound and he then kissed my cheeks,forehead,nose and moved to my neck where I tried to contain the sounds "Don't hide your sounds from me Natalie,I want to hear what I do to you". I softly let them out, until he bit right on my sensitive spot and I let out a slight squeal moan that had him groaning and rubbing himself near my thighs "I don't wanna rush you,so I'll wait I'm just glad you're mine".I giggled as he rubbed his nose on my neck and I felt myself re-lifted "Ro-Roman what are you doing,put me down I'm too heavy".I heard an angry growl and a stinging pain on my backside as his hand connected hard with it for real. "Don't ever say something like that ever again,you are beautiful,every inch of you is beautiful and mine"I simply nodded and shook as he continued to carry me."Why are you shaking,I would never drop you" "I-I k-know I just don't like being off the ground" he chuckled "You better get used to it because I love holding you".

The rest of the trip to my room was silent and I watched with wide eyes as he pulled out a card and entered my room "Wait! how did you get a key to my room?" he smiled "I have my ways" he set me down and kissed my forehead. "I'm going to go back to my room to shower and grab my stuff and I want you to do the same,I'll be back". "Wait why are you packing your bags?" he smiled "Because I'm staying with you my dear bunny".I blushed as he chuckled and left, I soon shook out of my stupor and grabbed my clothes and went to the shower where i proceeded to wash the chlorine off my body and out of my hair.I used peach scented everything and dressed in a large maroon sweater and a pair of white lacy boxer brief panties and bra and opened the door.

Only to see Roman sitting on the bed in only a pair of black boxers.I watched his head turn to me and his eyes go that dark color as he growled and I watched A bulge grow into a tent in his boxers. "Oh bunny,you're almost asking for it" I blushed "I don't usually wear bottoms to bed I just—" "Sh it's okay" he got up after somehow making the bulge go away and grabbed my hand and kissed me. "let's go to bed" I blushed and nodded as I laid down and watched him crawl in next to me.He then proceeded to pull me to his chest and intertwine our legs.I laid my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around his waist as his heat clouded me.I felt his head go into the crook of my neck and I fell asleep to the sound of soft growling and kneading hands on my hips.