Chapter 2 (Natalie's POV)

As I finished my shower and walked out in my black and light pink bra and brief style underwear I quickly put on my Black Nike shorts, a light gray sweater with a hot pink nike Swoosh across the chest with black cuffs and my grey vans. As I started to pack up my duffel I slung it over my shoulder and grabbed my phone. I put my hair in a messy bun and put my glasses on.I went to open the door when there was a knock,I stare in confusion for a minute before I open the door to see Roman leaning on the door frame.He was wearing a pair of black basketball shorts and a red shirt with a pair of red and neon yellow tennis shoes and a bag slung over his shoulder.

We locked eyes and I waited for him to speak but he never did "Can I help you" I asked with a attitude,I saw his eyes spark with amusement and something feral and saw a smirk appear on his face "Well hello to you to Bunny" I felt my face scrunch into a look of irritation and confusion "Natalie,my name is Natalie".I watched him chuckle before he leaned down and got in my face "I know,but I like Bunny better".Before I could resort I felt myself lifted and I clung to him as I realized how high I was and I whimpered.

 "Shhh Bunny i would never drop you" I felt his breath near my neck and ear and I didn't do anything but shake in his arms "J-just, let m-me down" "No can do Bunny" I felt him start walking and I tried wiggling out "Un-uh Bunny" and I felt his large hands rest on my butt and lift me high again.I let out a slight squeal and heard him groan sightly "God i love that sound" he whispered in my neck,I gasped and tried to move down "I wouldn't continue to do that Bunny,unless you wanna feel something you probably don't want to".I blushed as I realized I felt a hard bulge near my crotch and I tried to distance my lower body from his.I heard him chuckle and press me closer as he walked to catering,he then set me down and when I went to look at him,he was gone. Edge was in the other half of the room so I went over and we left to the hotel.

At the hotel...

As I got out of the car and swung my bag over my shoulder,The wind blew making the loose pieces of my hair fly back and forth.I looked over to my cousin to see his hair going everywhere,blinding him.I couldn't help it I busted out laughing and grabbed a elastic and tied his hair back into a small bun and we made our way inside. "Reservations for Edge and Natalie Cope-land" I saw the girl at the desk smile and blush as she handed over 2 sets of keys. "Yes your rooms are 423 and 422,please enjoy your stay,And please" her eyes darkened and she bit her lip as her eyes locked on my cousin"Come again" I rolled my eyes and snatched the keys for 423 and headed towards the elevator as edge leaned on the desk "See you in the Morning Cuz" and pressed the button for level 4.

When the doors closed I leaned against the wall and sighed,exhausted but only mentally 'I wonder if she's proud of me' I thought of my mom and her training as she smiled and pushed me for my dreams.I was awoken from my dream state by the elevator doors opening and made my way to the room. I slid in my room key and closed the door.I placed my bag on the bed and walked over the doors to the balcony I opened the curtains and walked out and leaned over the balcony,the wind was cold,icy and chilling to the bone but I didn't mind.It numbed everything.The hate for myself,The loneliness I felt,The sadness of my mom,Everything.

I sighed and walked back in my room after closing the curtains,but kept the doors open to let the cold breeze in.I went to the bathroom with my makeup bag and hygiene products and removed my eyeliner, brushed my teeth and hair,took my glasses off, shut the light off and shut the door. I turned the lamp off and locked the door before removing my shorts and climbing into bed.I fell asleep to the thoughts of my mom and those dark grey eyes that are a mystery to me.

Next Morning...

I stirred and stretched as the sun shone through my lids.I yawned and cuddled closer to the conformers for a few minutes before I got up.My eyes shifted to the clock where I read 9:16.I groaned and stood up and grabbed my workout clothes and stripped,I put on a pair of black yoga capris,a teal tank top and a black sweatshirt with a Neon yellow Under Armour sign with a pair of teal Nike Roshes.I planned to forget everything and spend an hour or two at the hotel gym(not like it's going to help,I'll always be a fat girl,but it's whatever I just do it for an escape).I put my hair in a ponytail and grabbed the hotel key and a gatorade as I went to my door.

I opened it and something caught my eye....Holy fuck. I squatted down, outside my door sat a bouquet of a dozen of dark red roses a dark brown teddy bear and a tan box.I  lifted the lid of the box,I gasped and turned a dark red color as I quickly put the lid back on the box.I picked up everything and took everything inside.Inside the tan box was a set of white lacy lingerie and a see through white teddy with a note,

For my Beautiful and sexy little Bunny ~R. 

If possible I blushed harder.I put the box in my suitcase, the teddy bear on my bed, the roses in a vase on the side table and I headed back out.As I made it to the gym I saw a couple Superstars and Divas in there but as I glanced to the weight section I saw the Shield lifting weights,as my eyes locked on Roman I felt my whole head go red and I hurried to the elliptical and put my headphones in.I stayed on for a good 45 minutes before I moved to the treadmill and ran for an hour.

As I climbed off the machine and made my way to the mats in front of the mirrors,I sat facing them and brought my legs out into a side split and started stretching as 'Me&u' by Cassie started playing in the gym.I started stretching to the music and as I got up to leave my ass brushed against something.I quickly jumped away and spun on my heel only to come face to face with Roman.I quickly looked down and I felt my whole face get hot and red.I heard a low, deep chuckle and glanced up through my lashes only to meet his steel eyes,his gaze so intense I bit my lip and drop my gaze only to hear a growl.I shot my head up to lock gazes again and saw his eyes almost the color of night, I held my breath and started walking backwards as he advanced "Did you get my gifts Little Bunny?" I heard a small chuckle as I blushed as bright as a cherry and stuttered out "U-uh y-yeah I did,Why did you s-send them?".

I didn't even realize he had backed me to the glass wall until both his hands slammed beside my head and trapped me against it.He leaned in to my face "Because you deserve all the gifts and flowers in the world my little Bunny" I blushed even harder.He leaned closer and settled right next to my ear "And I can't wait to see you in that little number I picked out either".I suddenly froze and tensed up,so that's what he wants,he's just like every other guy.He doesn't want relationship with a fat girl he just wants a piece so he can throw away the rest,This is why i stopped dating. I pushed him away "Listen Roman,it was sweet and all I just,it's just" I sighed "It's just I'm not into that right now,But hey I'll see you next monday okay? bye". I almost ran out of there i was walking so fast.I quickly made it back to my room and locked the door.