Chapter 1(Roman's POV)

As I heard my music play I descended down the stairs into the ring.Bray and Paige went to ringside and silence followed.I wonder who my partner is,I swear I better not be paired with Summer Rae or Alicia Fox,I'll be screwed.

As Lillian started announcing,Edge's music played, we all stared confused up at the ramp until this girl came out...She's gorgeous.Big wide hips and I could see the pudginess in her stomach,her thick thighs and arms with a big bust.I could feel myself grow hard and stare her down as she jumped up and down to the rockets.She made her way to the ring,slapping fans hands and sending smiles to everyone and went on the apron.She dropped into a split and I whistled low as she backed the split up and then went up on the turnbuckle.The crowd was going crazy.

 She sent looks to Bray and Paige and then turned to me.I saw her eyes go wide and darken slightly as she slowly looked me up and down. A small smirk appeared on her face before it turned cold. "Get out".She turned her back to me,ooo likes to be dominant I see,I chuckled and went to the apron as she shouted at Paige,I watched with amusement as she attacked Paige right at the bell.Her attacks became violent and then Paige kicked her away.I saw her wince when she sat up. "MISS ME NAT?" Paige screamed at her with a crazed look and laugh.What the hell? they know each other? I watched Natalie's face contort into a snarl as she leapt on Paige and started really attacking her.When the ref got to 8 I stepped in and pulled her to my chest as she struggled "Calm down baby girl" I purred in her ear,I felt her freeze in my arms and then she turned her head and looked at me with a icy glare. "Don't make me hit you to.Let.me.go".

I smirked and started to say no and Suddenly I saw her eyes widen before she threw her weight on me and knocked us to the ground.I watched Bray swing a chair at now empty space.She got up and speared Bray out of the ring.She then started to grab things from under the ring.I watched her continue to hunt for things as Brawn Strowman came up behind her.I leapt out of the ring and speared him into the barricade and I started to tousle with Erick Rowan.I saw her kill switch Paige on a chair and I smiled and continued to beat Erick until he crumpled to the ground. Natalie stood with a slightly cracked Kendo stick and a sick smile as she dragged them to look where Bray lay barely conscious.She Did a sick Swinging DDT on him and then crawled away from him like an animal with her wiggling backside.I felt myself re-harden at the sight. She stood up and look to me and i smirked and licked my lips.She watched me as she backed up and then turned to go backstage.The crowd still going wild.I made my way backstage to look for my little bunny with a smirk on my face.