Chapter 5(Natalie's POV)

I don't know what woke me up but i sat up only to be surrounded by softness. Pillows were pushed up against me and blankets were piled. I smiled until a bang and roar made its way through the wall. I groaned and looked for Roman only to see the room empty. I listened again and heard a crash that made me jump and my cousin talking to Someone. My blood ran cold. He went to Edge.Roman went to get answers from my cousin who by the sounds of it told roman Everything. But then suddenly silence on the other end scared me....What if he hates me or is disgusted by me. Just those thoughts alone made me start balling and curl back into a ball.

5 minutes pass and i calm but only slightly i laid in silence until the sound of the lock clicking made me freeze.I couldn't turn to look at him and i wasn't ready to talk,so i shut my eyes.I heard rustling and then felt the bed dip and a sudden heat overtake me.I knew roman was next to me and i knew it was no use faking it.i opened my eyes to look straight into his but i didn't want to see the disgust i knew was sitting in there so i averted my eyes quickly.Silence followed for awhile until i couldn't stand it "he told you everything didn't he?".

Another long moment of silence passed "yeah" i couldn't stand it i just turned away and started to cry while mumbling "please don't hate me,i'm not broken or used i promise" as i sobbed i felt arms wrap around me and a heat press itself against the back of my body.His hair leaned over my shoulder as he nuzzled my neck "Of course your not,your strong. So strong Natalie. You went through so much and you came out still an amazing person.I can't tell you how proud i am of you". His words soothed the sting in my heart but part of me didn't want to believe him "You don't mean that,i hate it but its the way i am" i felt him leave my back and i knew i was right- "Don't ever say that,you stubborn ass woman.To me you are still the most perfect Woman that i could call mine" i felt more tears leave me and i turned around to see him sitting on the bed with his back to me.I scooted to him and curled my arms around him and curled to his back.I cried against his back until i noticed water was hitting my hands and i jolted my head up to feel his hands holding mine and rubbing circles on my wrist.I felt more tears hit my hands as his shoulders shook.I un-did my hands as i started crying again and i slid to the floor in front of him and hugged him as we both sat there crying.

He finally stopped shaking and took my face in his hands and brought me into a kiss "Promise me something Natalie".I nodded my head and looked in his eyes "Anything" he smiled a little "promise me you'll never compare me to him..Ever.i promise right now on my heart and soul and love for you that i will never hurt you and that i would rather cut off my hands before i lay harm to you with them" i smiled as a tear fell simultaneously from both our eyes and i kissed him "i promise...I trust you Roman" "Nowwwww spanking is completely different" i laughed softly as he smiled as he picked me up and laid me back down next to him.I snuggled back into his side "can we just sleep like this?" i felt the vibrations of a chuckle "yeah and believe me after the roller coaster we went through today we need to be ready for the taping of the show tomorrow" i nodded and snuggled closer as his arm wrapped around me and his head rest in the crook of my neck as he kneaded my hips again as his soft growls vibrated through my ears as i drifted off.