15

Gavin was quiet the rest of the day. He didn't want to talk when they weren't recording on the offset fact that every other word he might say would be a butchered 'sorry' for doing what he did before. Michael didn't say much of it, which worried Gavin. Soon it was time for work to end and Gavin was slightly grateful. He almost wanted to lock himself in the bedroom and not talk to anyone, but he couldn't- Michael slept there too. Then he remembered that Dan was visiting this week. His face lightened as they were walking into the house. He checked his messages as he hadn't done so all day. He smiled when he saw a text from Dan saying he was on the plane already. Michael gave him a weird look as he started to cook dinner, "What are you smiling at?" "Dan's on his flight," Gavin chirped. Michael smiled seeing him happy, "Oh sweet. Do we need to pick him up?" Gavin shook his head, "He's taking a cab to the hotel and coming over late tomorrow." Michael focused on cooking, "Alright."

Gavin ate quickly and got ready for bed even quicker. He told Michael he was going to bed early because he was tired, but he really just wanted tomorrow to come quicker. Michael stayed up for a bit longer, it was only eight at night. Gavin woke up to the absence of Michael at his side. He frowned, but got up to shower and get dressed. When he stepped out into the living room, he found Michael asleep on the couch. He had a blanket loosely placed over his hips and his arm was hanging off the couch. Gavin frowned a bit at the sight and pressed a kiss to his cheek. Michael shifted slightly and his eyes blinked open. "Oh sorry. I didn't mean to wake you," Gavin said with a hushed voice. Michael sat up and stretched, "It's fine. I need to get up anyways." Gavin started off for the kitchen and poured himself some cereal. Michael got off the couch and groaned as he rubbed his neck. "How late were you up?" Gavin mumbled through a mouthful. Michael shrugged as he started walking towards the kitchen, "I don't know. Like three something?" "Michael it's six in the morning."

Michael ignored Gavin's comment as he started to get himself a bowl of cereal. "Michael," Gavin repeated. Michael took his bowl to the breakfast bar and sat down. "Michael," Gavin repeated with a little more assertiveness. Michael looked up at him, "What?" "What's gotten into you?" Michael shrugged, "Nothing." "You never get that little sleep and you started to get grouchy since I mentioned Dan last night," Gavin said. Michael ate his cereal, "Have not." Gavin finished his bowl and put it in the sink. He walked over and stood next to Michael, "Are you jealous of Dan?" Michael looked up at him, "Am I jealous of Dan?" Gavin nodded. "Am I, your boyfriend, jealous that some guy overseas can make you happier than I can? No way," Michael rolled his eyes and finished his cereal. Gavin looked taken back by Michael's answer, "That's what this is about?" Gavin actually laughed. Michael glared at him.

"Why are you laughing?" Michael spoke up. Gavin shook his head and smiled, "He could never ever make me happier than you can. I just haven't seen him in so long." Michael raised a brow, "Yeah?" Gavin nodded, "He never saved my life. Never got all those messages I sent you." Michael smiled a bit. "He's my B," Gavin said as he stepped closer to Michael, "but you're my boyfriend." Michael grabbed Gavin in a hug, "Sorry I've been so grouchy." Gavin shrugged, "It's perfectly fine." They stayed there in that hug for a few minutes before Michael pulled back and kissed Gavin's forehead, "Let's head to work. As can leave before Dan gets here." Gavin nodded, "You need a shower first." Michael nodded back, "I'll be right out." Gavin watched Michael walk off to the bathroom. He started to put on his shoes. He left his jacket off, deciding no one would really care if his scars were showing. Besides, it was bloody hot and Gavin wasn't about to sweat.

----

A/N: Sorry it's short! I just wanted to get out this lil one. Plus I've just finished finals, got one tomorrow too. I'll update again on Thursday! <3