5

Gavin felt tears prick his eyes. He ran for the front door and placed his hand on the knob. He was prepared to have to run after Michael, but he didn't have to. When he opened the door, Michael was standing right outside it and pulled him into a hug. Gavin pulled him inside and shut the door. He leaned into Michael and pulled him close. When they pulled away, Michael grabbed Gavin's cheeks and pressed their lips together for a short second. "It's my fault," he said, "I shouldn't have been selfish." Gavin shook his head, "You weren't selfish. You were honest and I was dumb." Michael ruffled up Gavin's hair, "Let's take a day off huh?" Gavin nodded and led Michael to the couch. The cuddled up against each other as Gavin played with Michael's hair. Michael was searching through shows on Netflix. Gavin let out a sigh, "I'm sorry." "For what?" Michael asked, turning to Gavin. "For doing it again. I just.. I don't know really," Gavin looked down, "It was there and I was sad so I just did it." Michael put his arm around Gavin's shoulders, "It's okay. It was just a relapse. You're okay."

Michael moved his hand up and pushed Gavin's head against his shoulder. Then he planted a kiss on the top of his head. "When I was in Jersey and got really pissed at someone, I'd take my lighter and burn myself. It sounds really horrible to think that now though," Michael said in a way to comfort Gavin. Gavin pulled off him and stared, "You did that to yourself?" Michael nodded, "I've never told anyone, but yeah." Then Michael held up his arm and pointed at a couple of scars left on his arm, "A couple were hidden by the tattoos and shit so.." Gavin frowned, "That's horrible. I couldn't imagine anyone doing that to themselves." Michael's eyes met Gavin's, but Gavin looked away. "Oh.." Gavin breathed out, "I understand it now. God I must be so worrisome for you. I'm so sorry Micoo." Michael flashed him a small smile, "It's alright Gav. We've all been there. Let's just try not to do it again okay? I'll be here to help." Gavin smiled and nodded slowly, "Thank you." "Of course," Michael kissed Gavin's forehead.

Gavin was back to messing with Michael's hair, tugging at the curls and smiling. Michael hated it, but Gavin was happy. "Do you want to stay here tonight? It's almost dinner time anyways," Gavin said, brushing his hand through Michael's hair one last time. Michael shrugged, "If you don't mind it." Gavin shook his head, "I would very much like it." Michael smiled and shoved Gavin playfully. Gavin shoved back with a bit more force. "Oh is it a game now?" Michael teased and shoved Gavin again. Gavin frowned and pushed him back. They kept at it, giggling to themselves, until Michael accidentally shoved Gavin a little too hard. Gavin fell back onto the couch, pulling Michael with him. Michael ended up hovering right over Gavin, just like a scene from a movie. Gavin stared into Michael's eyes, trying to decipher his thoughts. Michael just shut his eyes and kissed Gavin. A different, more passionate kiss, one they've never shared before. Gavin kissed back and whined when Michael pulled away.

Michael just smirked and kissed Gavin's jawline, which had been thankfully shaved due to their movie filming a couple weeks ago. Then he kissed Gavin's neck, right below his jaw. Gavin leaned his head back slightly out of instinct. Michael pressed more rough kissed on Gavin's neck, a couple soon becoming hickeys. Gavin was letting out little whimpers at every kiss. He wanted this so bad, but god he looked awful with his scars and his arm being bandaged... Gavin had to stop this. Michael moved back up and pressed their lips together before pulling away. Gavin looked at him all doe eyed. "I don't want to make you uncomfortable," Michael said. Gavin shook his head, "You aren't making me uncomfortable. I just.. I don't think I'm ready." Michael kissed Gavin's cheek, "That's perfectly fine." Gavin smiled and sat up with Michael. "Y'know.. I think this calls for a little chat don't you?" Michael scratched his neck. Gavin nodded. Michael searched for the words, "Maybe we should consider a label."

"So does this mean we're boyfriends? Or just friends with benefits," Gavin teased. Michael stuck his tongue out at Gavin, "Boyfriends you fuck." Gavin chuckled and leaned against Michael's side, "Good. I'm glad." "I'm glad too," Michael smiled, "Hey let's order some pizza and grab a beer, huh?" Gavin nodded and took out his phone. They ordered a large of their favorite pizza and Michael took two cans of beef from the fridge. He handed one to Gavin while they waited for the pizza. When the doorbell rang, Gavin answered it and paid the guy. Then he brought the box over and sat it on the counter. Michael got out plates and handed one to Gavin. They pulled slices from the box and started eating. They managed to finish the whole pizza without saying a word to each other. After the pizza, they relaxed on the couch and watched whatever was on. "Will you let me see it now?" Michael asked Gavin. Gavin nodded and tugged off his jacket. He held his arm out to Michael with a bit of hesitation. Michael took it carefully and picked at the gauze.

"Oh Gavin," Michael sighed. He was thankful that they weren't as deep as before. "Sorry," Gavin mumbled, not making eye contact with Michael. Michael shook his head, "No no no. Don't say that. It's okay. Let's get you cleaned up huh?" Gavin nodded and let Michael bring him into the bathroom. Michael patched him up and they both sat down on the bed. "Hey I know it's a sucky thing and a habit like smoking, but hell, people have quit smoking before. You just need some help," Michael grabbed Gavin's hand. "I wish you'd show this side of you on camera. It's very nice," Gavin smiled. Michael chuckled, "Yeah like me being all cuddly and shit would be more entertaining than shouting." Gavin shrugged, "Hey you never know!" Michael shook his head and kissed the top of Gavin's head, "Maybe one day." Gavin nodded, "How'd you.. how did you stop with the.." "I moved here, met nicer people. Met you," Michael explained, knowing exactly what Gavin was saying. "Me?" Gavin sat up a bit. Michael shrugged, "Yeah. You were really chipper and shit and it was a real change from back home." 

Gavin let out a yawn and curled up against Michael. Michael rubbed his arm, "Wanna go to sleep?" Gavin shook his head, "Not yet." "What do you wanna do then?" Michael asked. Gavin wrapped his arms around Michael's abdomen and pulled him back on the bed. He tucked his head in the crook of Michael's neck. Michael let out a small laugh and wrapped his arms around Gavin. "I really like this cuddly side of you," Gavin yawned, "You're like a teddy bear or something." Michael laughed again, "Oh really now?" Gavin nodded, "Mhm. Mogar's not so vicious anymore." "Only for his Vav," Michael was the one yawning now. "Michael?" Gavin asked. Michael hummed as a response. "You wouldn't leave me right?" Gavin glanced up at Michael for a short second. "Wasn't planning to," Michael said. He waited for an answer from Gavin, but instead heard the light snores from his parted lips. Michael smiled and kissed Gavin's forehead before falling asleep himself.

----

A/N: Bonus chapter as a gift from me in my birthday. Hope you guys liked it and I'll update again on Tuesday! <3