13

Gavin was propped up on his left side, shaking Michael awake. Michael blinked his eyes open and turned to Gavin. Then he looked around the room they were in, the bedroom. "You were mumbling in your sleep and I got worried," Gavin yawned and laid back down, "Did you have a bad dream?" Michael let out a breath, "Something like that." Gavin placed a tired arm over Michael's chest, "Do you want to talk about it?" Michael shook his head, "Maybe another day." Gavin gave a small frown, "Alright then." The room was silent for a minute until Gavin pushed himself to a seated
position. Michael stared up at him, "You getting up?" Gavin nodded, "In a sec." Michael watched as Gavin grabbed his phone off the nightstand and started checking the notifications. "Oh," Gavin's voice was so monotoned. Michael furrowed his brows, "What's up?" Gavin just sat his phone back down, "It's uh.. it's my dad's birthday." Michael froze, "It is?" Gavin nodded. Michael refrained himself from saying anything else other than, "Sorry." Gavin shrugged and got out of the bed, "It's alright. I'm just gonna pop in the shower."

When Gavin got out of the shower, he started to make breakfast for him and Michael, who was in the shower now. He made some kind of quick breakfast bowl to eat and some tea and coffee to drink. Michael walked into the kitchen while fixing his curled hair to the best ability. Gavin handed him a bowl and a mug of coffee. He took his own bowl and cup of tea and they sat down at the table. "So Jeremy shot me a text this morning asking if we wanted to double date or whatever with him and Kat later. You up for it?" Michael said before taking his last bite. Gavin, who was sat with a mouthful, just nodded. He swallowed his food and took a quick sip of his drink, "For dinner?" Michael nodded, "Yeah. He's cooking at his place." "Oh neat," Gavin gave a small smile, "I haven't been to his new house yet!" "Seriously?" Michael started to giggle, "Dude he's lived there for almost a year!" Gavin tossed his arms up, "I don't know! He still holds a grudge." Michael was full on laughing now, "A grudge, yeah sure. What the fuck did you even do?" Gavin started laughing now and just shrugged his shoulders.

It was a calm day at work. Gavin had completely forgotten about his father and his birthday today. They were in the middle of filming something when Michael spoke up. "So Jeremy invited Gavin and I over for dinner." "Really? That's surprising," Ryan said. "Oh he must have done something really fuckin' bad to Gavin," Jack teased. "Hey!" Gavin pouted. "No seriously! I did invite them over. Like a double date with me and Kat," Jeremy giggled. Gavin shot Jeremy a look. Jeremy covered his mouth for a second, "Oh shit! Whoops." "I fucking told you he would do it," Michael chuckled and elbowed Gavin. "Sorry!" Jeremy pleaded with a glance in their direction. "Nah dude it's fine," Gavin shrugged and turned his attention back to the game. Jeremy's face lightened up as everyone in the room started laughing. "Well guess Mavin's out," Jack said through laughter. Michael was shrugged at the camera now, "Hey, I mean what the fuck right?" Gavin smiled at Michael, "I was honestly thinking I would accidentally kiss you on bloody AHWU or something." Michael huffed, "You did you fucking idiot. They had to cut it out!" Gavin frowned, "Don't attack me!"

-

Michael drove the two home to clean up before heading off to Jeremy's house. Gavin decided not to wear a jacket, only to get a worried look from Michael. "He knows, Michael. And it hurts when the fabric rubs," Gavin said. Michael nodded and pulled him out to the car, "I always have a jacket in the car if you get too uncomfortable." "Thank you, love," Gavin smiled at him as he stepped down into the car. Michael slipped into the driver's seat and started driving. "Dan wants to fly out here and film some things in a week, if I'm correct," Gavin blurted. "Yeah? Is he gonna get a hotel?" Michael glanced over at Gavin. "Mhm. Couple streets over," Gavin leaned back in the seat, "You won't mind up filming in the backyard right?" Michael shrugged, "It's your house too dude. You don't have to ask permission to fuckin' film." Gavin chuckled, "Yeah! I forgot I'm permanently there now." Michael shook his head, "My boyfriend is a moron." "Hey! That's not nice," Gavin pouted and crossed his arms over his chest.

Michael pulled the car into Jeremy's driveway and stuff the keys into his pocket. He stepped out of the car with Gavin on his tail as they headed to the house. "Did you get the beer?" Michael asked Gavin as he hit the doorbell. Gavin looked at him, "Beer?" Michael sighed, "Go fucking get it!" Gavin rushed back over to the car and yelled back to Michael that it was locked. Michael fumbled for his keys to unlock it, "You wouldn't have to do it now if- Oh hey Jeremy!" He turned to face his shorter friend who was staring at him in utter confusion, "What happened?" Gavin came running over with a carton of beer, panting slightly, "Oh Jeremy! Hi!" Jeremy just sighed and let the two inside, "The way you two function together never fails to amaze me." "Is that an insult?" Michael eyed him. Jeremy just chuckled and motioned for them to follow him. Gavin sat the carton on the counter and smiled at Jeremy's wife as she walked in. "Now who's up for chicken?" Jeremy half shouted.

They had quickly eaten and downed a couple of beers later. Michael only had one as he needed to be sober enough to drive home. Gavin had a few. The four of them were rinsing out the last minutes of a battle of Mario 64. Michael was taking the lead, Kat in second place, and Jeremy in third. Gavin was unsurprisingly in last. Michael had finished and sat there with a smirk on his face as the others yelled at him. Jeremy pulled ahead of Kat last minute and won, Gavin had finished just shortly after. "That was some utter bullshite," Gavin whined as he fell back onto the couch. "You're just upset cause you lost," Jeremy teased him. Michael let out a small laugh and stretched. "Well this has been fun, but I'm gonna get this idiot home now," Michael nudged Gavin's arm, "Thank you guys. And the food was fucking great." Jeremy smiled and stood up with them, "I'll walk you guys out." The three made slight jokes as they walked to the door. Michael and Gavin gave him a quick hug before slipping into their car and heading home.

----

A/N: I'm literally the worst for this chapter whoops. Anyways, my school lets out on full days this week and I have two days of finals next week, then it's summer! Are you guys already on summer break? <3