SunStreaker wasn't the mech to mess around with, but he wasn't going all serious while we playfully fought in the yard like he usually does when we spar, Shadow giggles before gasping seeing a fancy car driving down our driveway, me and SunStreaker stood to our peds brushing the grass stains and dirt off our clothes, Shadow hides between us when the car pulled in front of us. A man in a black suit and sunglasses climbs out of the driver seat and walks to the back and opens the back door.

"I need Shadow," I hear Joshua say from inside the car, "Why?" SunStreaker growls standing defensively in front of Shadow, "She is needed by Cade and Tessa," Joshua says, "If she goes I go!" SunStreaker snarls his blue eyes glowing brightly in anger and protectiveness.

"Fine," Joshua answers smoothly before his door closes and the car takes off throwing dust at us.

"I don't like that visit," I hear Shadow whisper feeling my uneasiness through our bond, "Me neither," SunStreaker grunts glaring at the car while it left.

Moments Later

Shadow's POV

I kissed Mommy and Daddy goodbye while Sunny carried my bag to his alt, Daddy called Cade and asked what he needed me for turns out that Tessa wanted to spend some time with me. Since she didn't get to barely talk to me or get to know me when we first met. "I'll be back Daddy," I whisper kissing his cheek, "I know but I want to hold ya little longer," he grunts burying my face in his chest, "Daddy! Just keep the bond open!" I say sending him some love while his uneasy feelings flowed through me.

Mommy comes out with one of Daddy's sweaters, his Five Finger Death Punch one he got at the concert for free, "Here if you start to miss Daddy just wear his jacket," she says then hands the sweater to me, I immediately put the sweater on and smelled his scent, gun powder and cool metal with a pinch of diesel, "We love you sweet spark," Mommy whispers while her and Daddy hug me. "I love ya aft!" I hear Sideswipe say, the three of us look over and see Sideswipe has SunStreaker in his arms hugging his twin tightly. SunStreaker tried to get out of his grip.

"Let me go you fragger!" SunStreaker snarls shoving Sides I could tell it was gentle so Sunny didn't hurt his twin.

After Sides finally let go of Sunny and I said my goodbyes to my parents and the others, me and Sunny were off.

Moments Later

The drive was long and boring, I grabbed the aux cord from my bag and plug in my phone, "What are you doing?" Sunny asks, "Playing music!" I chirp, I play 'Dare To Be Stupid by Weird Al Yankovich' Sunny looked at me awkwardly while I singing along with the song. I look over at the yellow twin and smile, soon the song was over and we listened to random music Jazz put on my iPod.

I saw Sunny tapping his foot on the floor to the beat of one of the songs, I giggle and continue singing along softly, I look out the window, I smile seeing the grass dancing with the winds blow, the trees danced in the sky waving their leaves at me. I giggle seeing a cloud shaped into a weird picture.

I wondered where was Optimus. What had happened to the brave leader? My head filled with questions while I was asking myself questions and trying to solve them, Sunny was softly singing to 'Let It Rain by David Nail', I yelped when the thunder clapped in the sky, I sunk into the seat shivering in fear, "Don't worry sweet spark, Sunny is right here," he whispers my hand in his in a tight but secure hold, I look at him with fear in my eyes, his eyes were soft on me, he had a small carefree smile playing on his lips. I nod and hug his arm close to me making him slightly chuckle.

Then a yellow blanket fizzles over me making me curl up in the blanket, I giggle while I felt Sunny's hand tickle me under my arm pit, I squirm in the seat and giggle. After awhile of Sunny tickling under my arm he stops and strokes my hair in a soothing way, I forgot all about the thunder and the rain and started to want attention. I didn't know why but I became a sucker for attention, it was amazing to finally have someone who will love and hold you in a caring way instead of beating you. I didn't want that kind of attention. I want the kind of attention my family gives me. I yawn the rain was finally putting me to sleep with its beautiful tune.