Week 2 - Eviction

Start from the beginning

"Larry moment," Niall whispered.

"The housemates with the least votes and therefore the person leaving today is-" Nick continued and Louis squeezed Harrys hands tightly, so tightly in fact Harry winced slightly but didn't complain. He buried his head into Louis' shoulder instead and Louis could feel he'd held his breath. Louis however was nearly panting with nerves. His body felt like it was buzzing and heavy.

Like the week before Nick kept them in suspense for a while and Louis wanted to get up and throttle him but knew if he stood up right now, his legs would give in under him.

"Just tell us!" Jesy called out and the crowd screamed their agreement. Nick smiled at the screen and Louis kind of hated him a little for causing him distress.

"James, please say your goodbyes and go to the front door. You have thirty seconds." He said and Louis seemed to melt into Harry his nerves leaving him almost immediately and he felt Harry let out his breath into his neck before he looked up and kissed Louis' cheek extremely sloppily with a giggle. Louis felt it tingle and felt warmth spread through him instead of the nerves.

"Who the fuck is voting to keep you in?" Jesy asked turning to Tom who once again just smiled smugly at them. Some of the housemates were getting up to say goodbye to James but Louis couldn't quite get his legs to move.

"Thank fuck," Niall said squeezing Louis' thigh before moving his hand. "Not that i don't feel bad for James, 'cause i do, but i'm glad you're still here" He got up and walked over to James and Louis smiled.

"It wouldn't be the same without you here so i'm pretty sure you're going to stay in a lot longer." Jade said to him and Louis smiled at her feeling a lot happier now. She too got up and Louis smiled at Harry who was beaming at him.

"I wasn't going to let you go, they'd of had to come in here and cut my arms off to get you out." He said and Louis chuckled. He noticed James walking towards the door and he stood up, the feeling in his legs finally coming back.

He let go of Harrys hands as he stood up but Harry retook one as they walked back over to the others and to where James was stood by the door. Louis gave James a small smile, after all Tom was the one who should have been leaving. Not James.

"Well, Good luck I suppose," James said to them and Louis watched as the doors opened and cheers filled the room like it had last week. James walked out to them all saying goodbye and he made his way up the stairs.

When the doors closed and the screams stopped, Louis looked back at Harry and he was immediately pulled into Harrys chest almost winding him, he chuckled and wound his arms around him feeling pleased to still be able to do this.

"Another week of crazy mishaps." Harry said to him.

"Let's make it even crazier than the last." Louis said into Harrys chest.

"Here Here," Niall said lifting what appeared to be a cup of milk up from where he was stood in the kitchen. Louis rolled his eyes and tightened his grip around Harrys waist.

"Nominations will begin later." The house said but Louis didn't feel quite so stressed out by it this week, as if being put up for nomination had given him a new perspective on everything. It kind of had really. He could go any week, and he might as well enjoy every moment in the house with friends than worry and stress about anything.

"I'm going to make food," Niall said. "I'm so hungry i could eat at least three of you."

"Can we just-" Harry said pointing to the bedroom and Louis simply follow Harry into there smiling as they both just fell down on the bed in sync and he moved Harry to spoon him, it seemed that's what Harry needed right now and by the way Harry tried to push himself even further into Louis' arms he was right.