The Zora kid was about to respond, but Mipha interrupted.

Minutes passed, and all (Y/n) did was watch before a string of events caused her to act on instinct.

This isn't good, if anyone here dies and I could've stopped it. . . My head will be wanted by multiple individuals. . . Lucky me.

  ▲‌                    
  ▲‌       ▲‌       ▲‌

The moment Sidon learned of outsiders crossing into Zora's Domain, he was impatient to go spy on them. A pair of Hylians, he gathered, circled Divine Beast Vah Ruta as best they could. The blond haired girl was carrying a strange, slate-like object while speaking to his big sister, Mipha, about something serious. The other girl, with strange silver hair and weapons, politely ambled behind them at a close distance, her eyes subtly darting over the smallest things.

She looks strong, Sidon thought excitedly, maybe she could teach me some cool fighting moves. Around that same time, Sidon spoke to her, deciding he, in fact, did not like this rude Sheikah girl. Her tone was glacial and her words cut into Sidon's pride. Mouth open to argue more, Sidon stopped when Mipha glanced back with recognition lighting up her hazel eyes.

"Sidon, what are you doing the whole way out here? It's not safe."

"Forget about safe, I want adventure!" Sidon replied enthusiastically, completely forgetting about the rude, silver haired girl for the time being.

Mipha only sighed at his gung-ho attitude, sheepishly smiling toward the blond haired girl and the boring one. "This is Sidon, my younger brother." Mipha introduced. "Sidon, this is Princess Zelda and soon to be Sheikah Champion, (Y/n). Their knowledge about Vah Ruta brought them here to-"

Suddenly, a cold rain pelted from the sky, drowning everything in seconds. Sometime during their conversation, the sun became obscured by voluminous clouds, thunder rumbling throughout the expansive sky.

"How unexpected-" Mipha tried once more, but this time she was cut off by another thunderous roar. Rocks flew down from atop the mountain straight for the quartet. Neither his sister nor the princess of Hyrule moved from their position in front of Sidon, completely frozen in shock. His own feet were glued to the rocky floor, fear overtaking his being.

A strong gust of wind shot passed the young Zora prince. Within the time he blinked to rid of the surprise, a familiar figure appeared in that split second defensively guarding the trio, her arms outstretched and palms facing outward.

Dimly, Sidon could hear Zelda scream, "(Y/n), no!" Before a transparent, blue barrier formed. It curved inward, making the boulders smash against the barrier with an almighty boom. They shot off to the side, falling down the valley behind them, but it wasn't safe yet. Three balls of flames immediately engulfed the barrier as well in a fiery display of frightening ferocity.

After the fire dispersed, the shield disappeared in an instant, and (Y/n) whipped her head to the side to address her stunned company.

"Run, all three of you find somewhere safe!" (Y/n) shouted over the howling wind, her eyes glaring vehemently at an odd shape charging right at them.

Sidon continued to watch even as Mipha quickly ran toward him. The bulky enemy charged down the mountainside, giant hooves pounding against the uneven rock. It's body was silver, odd stripes of purple imprinted upon its fur coat. Its bow was drawn, sparking with energy. The weapon and shield it had yet to touch rested against the monster's back. Identical, blazing red eyes glared holes into (Y/n), but the girl never moved an inch.