One time in particular when Mipha's gaze lingered on (Y/n) a few moments too long, said girl quirked a sharp eyebrow at Mipha. The Zora princess hurriedly directed her attention elsewhere, a sheepish grin overtaking her lips and an embarrassed blush covering her cheeks.

"Princess Mipha," (Y/n) began bluntly, grasping Zelda's hand to haul her over the last bit of rocks. "Do you have something to ask me?"

Surprised, Mipha nervously chuckled. "I-I, um, was wondering about your features. They are quite peculiar." Mipha, catching her mistake, corrected herself while stumbling over her words nervously. "N-not in a bad way, of course! You have silver hair and black irises, that is a trait you don't often see in Hylians."

Interested in where this conversation was going, (Y/n) appeased the Zora princess' curiosity. "My traits come from a tribe known as the Sheikah. Although my people and I have a different name, which separates us from Hylians, there is no evidence we are not one in the same. Nothing in Sheikah history dictates whether my lineage is from Hylians or not, and since the Sheikah and Hylians have extremely similar traits, we are often lumped together in the same group. To put it in simpler terms, my people and I are another clan of Hylians with our own distinct traits."

"Oh, I see. May I also inquire as to why you travel with Princess Zelda?"

Zelda inserted herself into the conversation, voice coming out more haughty than she intended. No, it wasn't because the two girls were getting along really well and that was her best friend Mipha talked to, the Hyrulean princess just didn't like not being part of the conversation is all.

"(Y/n) is a personal guard of mine. She is also a Champion like you, Princess Mipha, and her job is to protect me from any threats."

"It is as Princess Zelda says. Wherever she may go, I will follow. As is my duty to protect the princess of Hyrule." (Y/n) said, examining Zelda's expression, wondering why the princess suddenly got defensive. Shaking off the weird occurrence, the trio walked around a narrow corner, arriving at a decently sized enclosure.

The mountainside was cut so the enclosure was shaped as a bowl, dipping low and leading to Vah Ruta. She could see the beginning of a trunk, and the similar mechanics built just like the other beasts.

Zelda left (Y/n)'s side, starting a conversation with Mipha while they walked toward the Divine Beast. With nothing else to do, (Y/n) expanded her senses, shifting her eyes to-

"Hey! Hey, Sheikah lady!"

(Y/n) heard a squeaky voice shout.

"Go away, tidbit."

I hate kids, I hate kids, I hate kids, (Y/n) chanted in her mind. This was the third time, the third, where she was interrupted by a kid at one of the tribes.

Who am I kidding, these kids are entertaining, and their too darn cute for their own good. Ugh, my weakness for them is starting to show. So let's go world, screw me over with your twisted sense of amusement. What is the Zora kid, some kind of prince?

The Zora kid scoffed indignantly, "Why are you calling me a kid?! That's not true at all!"

Glancing out of her peripheral as the Zora kid came to stand beside her, (Y/n) noticed his red scales and uncanny resemblance to Mipha.

By the goddesses, I was right. He is a prince.

"You're short and have a childish temper. You're a kid, no doubt about it."