The darkness.

In about fiftteen minuets, Dana and Dillion had arrived and were pounding on the door. Mark and I had been keeping ourselfs busy durring this time by writting in the note book about Murphy, we didn't know a lot yet, but we had something.

MURPHY: Probably a ghost or somesorts of sprit.

-can teleport

-DANGEROUS

-has magic powers most likley

she probably wants something from us or she has to do something to leave this earth and ascend to where she belongs

I shifted in my seat, pulling my knees up to my chest then letting them down. Every noise I heard made me jump, I was terrified even in the safe boundiaries of this lounge.

"I bet thats them." I sat up and walked to the door, each step slow and careful. Mark just gave me an annoyed look and turned his attention back to the papaer in his hands, he is glued to that note book, rummaging through his mind trying to think of an answer. But there is none, I don't know what's going on or why.

My shaky hand reached for the locked door, the lock clicked under my fingers and I slowly opened the door. Dana bursted into the room, pushing me to the floor. Mark jumped at the sudden commotion and lifted his glued eyes to me then back to the paper.

Dana had heavy breaths, heaving in and out as she put her hands on her knees to rest. Next Dillion pushed the creaky door open and slipped in to the now busy room.

I had no clue what to say, what will she ask, what does she want to know? My mind ran like the motor of a car, thoughts rushing in and out fasters than I could comprehend them.

"Are....you okay?" Dana's voice was airy and heavy, as she took deep breaths.

"Did you run here!" My words left my mouth before I knew what I was saying, I gathered myself and stood up.

"Well, yeah." Dana said as she tiled her head and pered at me with scared eyes.

"You shouldnt be here," I pulled the door and gestured for them to leave, "its not safe."

"Well I am not leaving if Mark gets to be here!" Dillions unexpected words pierced the air, like an arrow breaking through paper.

At hearing this Mark stood up and joined us, he walked slow and steady as if he was preparing himself for something.

After a few grim seconds of silence, Mark added. "I am not leaving because I have no where to go." He sounded mad in a sense but upset and broken.

"Thats ridiculous," Dillion retorted at Mark, waving his hands in his face, "you have a house, I have seen it!"

I could feel my face growing pale as I watched Dillion yell at Mark, Dana's warm hand brused mine as she scooted closer to me, avoiding the two. her face was just as pale with little red blotches on her cheeks from her exauston.

"You'r right Dillion, I do have a house to return to but I can't!" I could tell Mark was trying to stay calm, his voice was unsteady and harsh but controlled.

"Oh yeah, and why not?" A taunting grin grew on Dillion's face as he spoke, his voice was slow but anyone could tell he was only doing it to provoke Mark and get him to blow up.

Suddenly Mark stopped, his dark eyes locked on something behind me. I knew exactly what it was, I could feel her stone cold beath fall on my back. I latched onto Dana's arm and pushed her towards Dillion, she began to say someting but fell as sient as the others at the sight of the horror behinde me.

She seemed diffrent, I felt a tall shadow towering over me, she must have grown again. I need to turn or do something, I can't just stay here, frozen in terror. But thats what she wants, she wants me to be scared.

After a second of thought I looked to Mark, his eyes matche mine and I mouthed words for him to go to the lounge and take Dana and Dillion.

He must have gotten the message becasue in an instance he grabbed Dana and Dillion's arms and pulled them into the nearby saftey. Dana fell to the soft carpet but still couldnt move, I felt so bad for her. I want her to leave and never come back, I want her to be safe and to foget about me or that I exist. But at the same time I want her here to comfort me and tell me I will be okay.

My thoughts stopped when I felt the tight grip of Murphy's bone like fingers lace around my arm. Her taunting laugh erupted in my ears as she tugged on my arm. I stumbled around and was now facing her, I was right she was taller.

She now was about seven feet tall, all her bony featured were now deeper, her skin was a mixture of a rotten green and frozen blue. She looked like she should have been burried for years now. Her laugh came from cracked and bloody lips, the cackeling sound filled my ears and deprived them of any other sound. Her black hair and messy and matted at some areas, strands fell over her deep cheeks and bedded temples.

She had the same gapping would in her chest, stained with blood. It was easy to tell that it was deep and probably what killed her.

Her eyes were almost human with a sad look in them, they were dark and beady but light and wide. I felt myself getting lost in her eyes and laughter, too lost to notice her pulling me away from saftey and up the stairs.

My foot hit a step and it brough me out of the trance like felling I had lost myself in. "A trance!" I cried to Mark, something he can write down.

He yelled back to me but I couldnt hear him, it was muffled and low. I turned my head and now I realized the danger I was in, it was too late to do anyting.

She turned to corner and I was now up the second set of stairs and in a dark hallway. The last thing I heard was my friends yelling for me, desperate for my reutrn.

I am helpless, unable to do anything at this point. My eyelids grew heavy and I driffted in and out of darkness, seeing something diffrent with each slip.

Her laughter filled my stingging ears until at last I slipped away into the overwhelming darkness.